Brewer Fanatic

autographs, signings, and tips, part 3

tony2sweet

Ryan Braun will be doing a private signing with Legends of the Field on January 15th. Items have to be dropped off to Legends by Jan. 8th. The details are on legendsofthefield.com . Legends is bringing in some great current and former players as of late.

-----

Continued from:

viewtopic.php?p=472389#p472389

Original Lead:

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2845

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryan Braun will be doing a private signing with Legends of the Field on January 15th. Items have to be dropped off to Legends by Jan. 8th. The details are on legendsofthefield.com . Legends is bringing in some great current and former players as of late.
Mikita Sports is doing a private signing the same day with Braun.

i'm finally getting around to framing some of my stuff, which doesn't make a ton of sense, because i don't really have any wall space, but they look awesome...

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg62/joebenson5/Framed%20Memorabilia/Picture002-1.jpg
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg62/joebenson5/Framed%20Memorabilia/Picture001-1.jpg

jeffs sports, that is where i get everything done, and i love giving them business, i highly reccomend them...i dropped off a braun 8x10 and braun magazine, that i will probably pick up in two weeks, and then after that, i need to drop of a cc magazine and 8x10...so i'll post those too if you want to see them...

i don't have the receipt in front of me, but together, they were both 220 w/0 tax, or around that...

i remember that the magazines were a little over 110, and he said it was more because the frame had to be deeper?

edit-- if i were as talented as you, i would do it myself, but i in no way could...http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Just to give you guys a heads up, if you are looking to get Braun, you are better off waiting for Mikita Sports to do another private signing. I have been emailing back and forth with them and they are actually running the signing. LOTF is mailing their items to them to have signed. The prices that LOFT is charging is ridiculous! Starting at $99. A ball and flat through Mikita cost me $55ea, a bat $100, a hat $75 and inscriptions were $25ea. I will post pictures when I get them back. Legends is making at least $45 on each auto. Talk about taking advantage of someone.

This question may have already been asked, but I don't feel like paging through 48 pages of posts. How much is a dozen cubed box from Anderson Enterprises? I went to their site today but they said that they can't list their pricing due to something with Rawlings. If anyone can help me out, it would be great!

This question may have already been asked, but I don't feel like paging through 48 pages of posts. How much is a dozen cubed box from Anderson Enterprises? I went to their site today but they said that they can't list their pricing due to something with Rawlings. If anyone can help me out, it would be great!
if you hear back from them (anderson) lmk please. i have emailed them a few times and they never have returned an email.

you guys, they can't list it anymore because it is less than what rawlings wants to sell them for, when i did it last year it was like 110 or 120, something like that...

i reccomend them to anyone though, and i've never heard of anyone having a problem with them, any other questions i'll try to answer...

I also went to the Deer signing and I'll second that, what an incredibly nice guy. He got up to shake my hand and even made fun of my big snow boots. I bet he signed a lot of those SIs -- mine looks great. Did anyone go to Molitor?

Just to give you guys a heads up, if you are looking to get Braun, you are better off waiting for Mikita Sports to do another private signing. I have been emailing back and forth with them and they are actually running the signing. LOTF is mailing their items to them to have signed. The prices that LOFT is charging is ridiculous! Starting at $99. A ball and flat through Mikita cost me $55ea, a bat $100, a hat $75 and inscriptions were $25ea. I will post pictures when I get them back. Legends is making at least $45 on each auto. Talk about taking advantage of someone.
Were these prices from Mikita for last years signings? I tried contacting them about the private signing and got this response:

They will be the same as this past signing.
Your ball or flat is $75
Bats, jersey's, helmets $100
$25 per inscription such as '07 NL ROY

For all of you Anderson people, I got two quotes back today. A dozen cubed balls are $120 plus approx $12 shipping. A dozen boxed balls are 108 with 12 shipping. I placed my order for 12 boxed.
Probably a far fetched question but by chance did you ask if they would do a volume discount at all? I know that lodiness and I just booked our trip down to spring training and I'm sure their would be a few more people interested in getting romlb's by the dozen on BF.net. If anyone can answer this please post, or if you would be interested, drop me a pm and I will try to find out if Anderson does an extra discount if we can get 6 or more people to order from them at once.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Blancofan1 wrote:I know that lodiness and I just booked our trip down to spring training...
Wow... Ok, this is WAY off topic... But I'm curious... are you and/or Lodiness by chance from Lodi? I've seen Lodiness post before and I've always meant to ask, but never got around to it.

For all of you Anderson people, I got two quotes back today. A dozen cubed balls are $120 plus approx $12 shipping. A dozen boxed balls are 108 with 12 shipping. I placed my order for 12 boxed.
thanks. did you contact them through their contact us page? i have tried a couple of times and haven`t recieved any answer.

I sent an email to Anderson today asking about a bulk discount, even though their price seems to be much lower than other places I have found, I figured it doesn't hurt to ask and see if a bunch of us can get together and save even more. I will post on here and reply to pm's that I got if I hear back from them at all.

Dmiles--I am not, but yes as you guessed Lodiness is from Tom Wopat land!!! (I think that's who he always told me was from Lodi at least)

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Archived