Brewer Fanatic

2007 Vent Thread, Part 2

Patrick425

I agree weeks needs a change try him down in the order,

10 games over 500 is nice but we still have a big 6 game road trip out to the coast. I predicted 5-8 and now seeing that might be hard to attain.I am wondering mayne the Nat league central is the weakest division in Baseball.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one thing I think people can have a beef with so far this season is the 3B situation, it hasn't turned out well at all.

Counsellino is one word, and it appears that when Counsell and Graffanino are both in the lineup, worlds collide. A Counsellino divided against itself cannot stand.

Hall is the only healthy every day player that I think is really underperforming. Weeks has been playing through pain, Hart is hurt. Fielder, Hardy, Estrada and Jenkins all hitting pretty well on the year.

I'm pretty sick of counsellino too, counsell has been about what I expected, no stick gets on base some, decent defense. Graffanino has been completely worthless though.

Quote:
Graffanino has been completely worthless though.

Definitely not performing as expected that's for sure, with all the attention given to him going to arbritration, not going to arbritration...blah, blah, blah...do something mildly impressive already.

The 7, 8, and 9 guys in the order might as well walk up to the plate empty handed.

Weeks' bat waggle seems to be working fine.

Craig Counsell should never start a major league baseball game, ever. Nice sign Doug!

Boof Bosner and Oliver Perez can be dominating. What sucks is that two starting pitchers decided to come back to earth in two consecutive starts in the same week. You would think Suppan and Capuano could you, know time their meltdowns better.

Nothing kills my interest in this forum than seeing a half dozen steroid threads.

Can we stop kicking a dead horse here? They are testing now. When someone comes up positive, by all means, create a thread. It just seems like the whole who is/who isnt on steroids thing is so 2005.

Verified Member

Hey we lost last night but still have a 5 1/2 game lead. But how long will this last?

I got nothing but bad juju about this team. The game Monday night was a killer. Just hope I am not letting history get in the way of my judgement. I think this team is going to start falling back to the pack and before you know it wondering what they will do for 2008. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/embarassed.gif

The Starting pitching, notably Capuano, is starting to make my stomach queezy! What is Cappy's deal?? He always comes out blazing and usually keeps it going to about the All-Star break. This season it appears he is starting to flame in May.

Sigh beginning to look like >reality< is starting to set in again. The one good thing is all the bandwagoneers will start going away.

Archived