Brewer Fanatic

What's bugging you? (2008)

Jimbo

I the only one who has my deposit slip and check ready to go when I pull in?

If I'm not set and ready to go, I grab a corner of the parking lot and get stuff organized. Sometimes I need to request a deposit slip; they disappear from the pad faster than my checks do. The only thing I do before pulling away from the window is count my cash in front of the teller. Any further organizing takes place in another corner of the lot before I pull out.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Casey, can you open an account at my branch?

Thanks.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I hate shoe shopping. I have feet that are difficult to fit, and no one ever has shoes in my size that I like. It's not like I have Shaq sized feet either--size 12. Are there a lot of guys out there who wear size 7, 8 and such? Because there are a lot of those, and not a lot of 12's. Also, there are certain brands that I like better than others, and it seems as if my favorite brand stopped making shoes and is just doing apparel now-a-days.

I've had to almost give up on bricks and mortar shoe stores. I can't tell you how many times I (finally) see a style I like and they're sold out of my size.

I stumbled across a manufacturer whose shoes are consistently comfortable for me (I managed to find a pair to try on in a store once), and now I stick with them and order online.

Fortunately, my workplace doesn't shun casual footwear.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I wear size 15, and I am absolutely forced to shoe shop online. Should something happen and all my shoes be destroyed, I'd be barefoot for a week while waiting for the next shipment to come in. Footlocker.com, Amazon.com, and famousfootwear.com are my best friends for shoes (especially when coupled with some nice internet coupons).

I wish I had size 12, this is how i shoe shop:

me: hey you got any 13s?

shopkeep: no, those always sell out right away

me: so, you think maybe you should order more of them at a time if they keep selling out?

shopkeep: *blank stare*

but i really came in here to complain about how bad "Black Snake Moan" was

Someone, somehow, hacked into my Gmail account and tried to sell stuff from China using my name...sent it to everyone in my contacts, then deleted all of my contacts. I changed my password, so hopefully that takes care of the trick.

I really hate it when the Brewers get national attention and writers and editors think it's a great idea to make a catchy headline playing off the word brew (i.e. "Strong Brew," "Strange Brew," "Something's Brewing").

Maybe I'm being picky and should appreciate the publicity, but good lord, stop trying to be cute.

I really hate it when the Brewers get national attention and writers and editors think it's a great idea to make a catchy headline playing off the word brew (i.e. "Strong Brew," "Strange Brew," "Something's Brewing").

Maybe I'm being picky and should appreciate the publicity, but good lord, stop trying to be cute.

I think it's really annoying too, but unfortunately writers will make a play on words with any team/player/sport or whatever.

I think it's really annoying too, but unfortunately writers will make a play on words with any team/player/sport or whatever.

Yeah, ask any Monroe Cheesemakers alum. I saw my share of "Curdle the Cheese!" signs back in the day.

Though when Monroe has won state championships (which actually started happening once I was out of high school), I did kind of like the headline, "The Cheese Stands Alone."

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I hate Summerfest. I really do. Living in the Third Ward during festival season is a big pain. I park in an outdoor permit-only lot next to the Milwaukee River on Erie St. Tonight, I got home and someone was parked illegally in my assigned spot. I got my revenge though... I hope they enjoy their parking ticket! And before you say, "Well, you decided to live in the Third Ward"... well, I didn't. My father decided to live here because it's where he grew up, and I decided I didn't want to live on the streets. And another thing, people who come down here for summerfest do not know how to drive in a city. You can tell just by the way they drive that they're very confused as to where they are. And they don't follow rules. The police close streets down for a reason, you can't just move the barricade and drive through like it's no big deal. And motorcylces. Oh, motorcycles. Why do they have to rev their engines when they're stopped in traffic? Don't they realize that the entire Third Ward is residential, and it's 1 in the morning? Same goes for people who decide to lay on their horn when their stopped in gridlock. I hate you people.

harleys with illegal exhasts. why the heck they feel like thats cool is beyond me. there is a harley bar that just started up across the river from my house. they are can be so loud i cannot even hear my TV that i am sitting 10 feet from, or carry on a conversation while they are crossing the bridge over the river. they also do the revving up the bike thing at the stoplight, gosh that sucks.

harleys with illegal exhasts. why the heck they feel like thats cool is beyond me. there is a harley bar that just started up across the river from my house. they are can be so loud i cannot even hear my TV that i am sitting 10 feet from, or carry on a conversation while they are crossing the bridge over the river. they also do the revving up the bike thing at the stoplight, gosh that sucks.

If they do not keep reving the engine it will kill.

If they do not keep reving the engine it will kill.

not true, i just spoke with my dad who has been a harley mechanic for over 10 years and he said that is false. this is straight from him "some of the older ones when they get down to 800 RPMs may sound like they will kill but they won`t...any of the newer ones with fuel injection won`t".

Archived