Brewer Fanatic

What's bugging you? (2010)

RightFieldCoder

today my boss said he would eat a mouse for a mere $100. he was talking to three of us, and i immediately offered up my $33, but they wouldn't chip in. really needing to see this, i offered up $50--only $25 for each of them to get to watch a guy eat a mouse--still nothing.

i was greatly upset and disappointed in them. chances are, never again will they get another opportunity to watch a dude eat a mouse (and for so little money, too).

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

today my boss said he would eat a mouse for a mere $100. he was talking to three of us, and i immediately offered up my $33, but they wouldn't chip in. really needing to see this, i offered up $50--only $25 for each of them to get to watch a guy eat a mouse--still nothing.

I'd eat a mouse for free if it were prepared right. I paid good money to eat grilled pig colon, fried shrimp heads, squid beaks, raw whale, and horse tongue in Japan.

Hannah Storm and Josh Elliot (and the other two who I cannot name at this moment) - ESPN daytime anchors. They are terrible.....wrong names, making fun of professional athletes, general um.....duh.......uhhh.....moments. ESPN daytime is almost un-watchable. What gets me is the fact that they show the same highlights 3-4 times throughout the course of the morning, and yet, dont correct their mistakes.

Theory of a Deadman

They sound like Nickleback...only worse.

I actually like Theory and hate Nickleback. They do sound similar but Nickleback using the same beat and everything. Theory at least seems to mix it up.

Anyways, Im the assistant/JV coach of the high school tennis team. I was up earlier for this quad then I am on a school day.

Watching the Cubs/Reds on WGN. They just ran a quick promo for the Cubs/Brewers game on WGN on Monday...and they used the Brewers short-lived interlocking MB logo, circa 1994. Strange choice. It's the Cubs, so I feel like they just purposely chose the worst Brewer logo ever...just to spite us.

Anyone want to edit the This Week in Baseball Wikipedia page so it goes like this?

This Week in Baseball is a weekly television program, originally designed to show highlights

of the previous week's New York Yankees baseball action.

The show isn't the same without Mel Allen.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Every Friday after work, I go to a bar with a bunch of guys for happy hour. The bar we go to had a sweet happy hour. They had $1.50 taps and free wings/Gardettos. Well, they changed ownership, and the sweet happy hour is gone. Gone are the wings and Gardettos, and the beer is now more expensive. The place used to be packed by 5:00, and this past Friday it was very, very empty. I wonder how long until the new owner realizes they will lose money by cutting the free/cheap stuff.

The place used to be packed by 5:00, and this past Friday it was very, very empty. I wonder how long until the new owner realizes they will lose money by cutting the free/cheap stuff.
You should do them a favor and tell them. Maybe they'll take it under advisement, maybe not. Can't hurt, though.

Also, if I had Frank Catalanotto on my calendar, I would play "Your Love' ad nauseum.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Getting up at 4:45am, driving 7 hours to freakin Detroit, only to see Bucky play awfully. Had a great time otherwise, before and after, but man, to go that far and lose like that really bugs me.......

Oh and having a chat with Chellios and having my camera not work. That sucked too......

Jim Nantz bugs me.

He retains unimportant facts and then uses them as if they are important.

It also seems that he considers his role as broadcaster to be much more important than I do.

I am bugged by the way that Jody Gerut throws the ball back into the infield with a submarine throwing motion. I'm not sure why it bugs me...I'm something of a Gerut fan....maybe I'm afraid that he'll throw it back that way once when there are runners on base?

Archived