Brewer Fanatic

What's bugging you? (2010)

RightFieldCoder
The new Frontier Airline radio commercials are just awful. I don't see how they will have any positive effect on ridership. A voice repeating the words "Frontier Airline" for 15 seconds would be more effective.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I survived the recovery of my gutter cleaning tool. Other than getting stuck, it worked really well. When I looked at the downspout, the opening is tiny...less than 1 inch across. No wonder why all of my gutters get clogged so easily.

I just looked at my Brewer wall calendar and it bugs me that they can't do enough research to get the June trivia question right.

"Rollie Fingers and Pete Vuckovich of the Brewers won the American League Cy Young Award in 1982 and 1983. How many other American League teams have pulled off this back-to-back feat with two different pitchers?"

C'mon, calendar people! Some guy had to find 11 trivia questions for the calendar and he couldn't even get the research done correctly!

Shoddy research on a mass-produced product bugs me.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I just looked at my Brewer wall calendar and it bugs me that they can't do enough research to get the June trivia question right.

If Prince gets traded, we may not see an actual Brewer on the Brewer calendar until October.

The Blue Angels are doing some shows on the lakefront this weekend and have been flying since yesterday. I live right by the lake. Really loud. I am kind of hoping for thunderstorms this weekend so I don't have to deal with the noise too much.

I needed more memory for my work computer and when I arrived at work one morning, 2 new sticks of RAM were sitting neatly on my desk. A week later when I had time to play with my new toys, I take the tower apart and realize that its so old it has regular PCI slots instead of the current PCI Express. No new RAM for me.

I bought the wrong cut of meat to make pulled pork sandwiches. I bought a top loin instead of a shoulder. Now I have a 6 pound loin to find something do do with...
I say grill.....grill dammit! I know you NMF......you will find a way to grill it. And make sure you have a cold beer while doing it....keep hydrated! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I bought the wrong cut of meat to make pulled pork sandwiches. I bought a top loin instead of a shoulder. Now I have a 6 pound loin to find something do do with...
I agree, grill it. Use the internet to look up a good way to season it maybe slice it up and make it into a sandwich.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Oh, it will be grilled alright. The only problem is that it isn't a good cut of meat to make pulled pork out of. There is not enough fat, and would dry out too easily. The amount of fat in the shoulder makes the meat pull apart easier. After 3 stores, I found my pork shoulder, so hopefully I'm successful.

They don't sell only blue food coloring. They have red and green and yellow but if you want blue you gotta spring for the multicolor pack. I have lots of unused yellow and green sitting around unused.

I blame Wang.

They don't sell only blue food coloring. They have red and green and yellow but if you want blue you gotta spring for the multicolor pack. I have lots of unused yellow and green sitting around unused.
In the state of Wisconsin, there has to be a Packers-themed use for lots of green and yellow food coloring.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Until today, I don't think I've ever run into a business which refused to accept a Canadian nickel.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

In the state of Wisconsin, there has to be a Packers-themed use for lots of green and yellow food coloring.

Well my 4 soon to be 5 year old wanted a blue baseball bat cake which I luckily talked him into a blue baseball cake. Not hard if you have ever dealt with a 4 year old(how about a baseball cake?, Ok daddy) No idea how I would make a baseball bat shaped cake. So he is getting a lemon cake dyed blue with white frosting and red piping like a baseball. The best part is the face my wife makes at the thought of a blue cake and of course the next day my son coming out of the bathroom and saying to his mom "look mom I have blue poop." I love to put my wife in situations when she knows she shouldn't laugh to encourage my son's behavior but are almost impossible not to. By the way, I hate the Packers.

On another note my son likes the song Jump Around by House of Pain. It is "his song." The other day on the way to grandpa's he said, "I can't jump around, I am buckled in. I can only raise the roof."

I blame Wang.

By the way, I hate the Packers.
I don't mean you have to make something Packers, but chances are there's someone you know who likes them better and could find a use for the green and yellow. Incidentally, I am not that someone.

My sister makes fairly elaborate cakes for her kids' birthdays. The last one was a dragon. It was a piece of work.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I got a flat tire. Changing it today was not fun. Now, to find a new cheap tire soon. Anyone have suggestions?

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Get it patched if at all possible. It usually around $15. Of course if it was an old tire you should probably replace it anyway. No idea where you can get a cheap tire. Fleet Farm maybe.

I blame Wang.

Archived