Brewer Fanatic

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2008 (Jan. – June)

And That
  • Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordanmuehl, we're both nuts then http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif.

The puppy bowl has become a tradition in our residence also - yes we have kids. I liked the intros for the dogs: "Secretly snuggles with cats."

Back to being off target.

Sesame Street SVU? About a half year ago, Sesame St. did a parody called Special Letters Unit with dead-on muppets for the characters and the signature scene-change sound repeated ad-nauseum. I still see the muppet of Stabler when I see SVU. Now recently we've seen Luis and Gordon make appearances on SVU. Who's next, Bob or Maria?

Yeah, when Abigail essentially dug the water bowl dry with her paws, I knew she was a shoo-in for most valuable puppy.

The kitty halftime show is the highlight at our house. One of our cats ignores TV unless it's showing kitties - then he watches. It's so funny.

I wonder if any Animal Planet show gets higher ratings, over the course of the year.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I watched more of Puppy Bowl IV than Super Bowl how ever many there have been. I personally liked DirecTv's description of the event in their guide, "Frisky, frolicking puppies in Animal Planet Stadium" My brother and I were rather amused at this for ten minutes before we got frightened.

I just worked my first-ever 25 hour workday. 6.5 hours of normal day-to-day business, 4 hours of travel, and 14.5 long hours of replacing an Exchange 2003 mail server with a new Exchange 2007 mail server (plus testing, configuring, Blackberry server changes, third party spam/anti-virus/content-filtering upgrades and settings changes, etc, etc).
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Here's a random question (that I guess could be it's own thread)...

What classifies you as having been to a state? Does landing at an airport to change planes count as being in a state? Does crossing the border just to cross back consider being in a state? Or do you have to actually have to do something in that state to classify you as having been there?

Archived