Brewer Fanatic

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2008 (Jan. – June)

And That
The whole avatar thing just throws me off so I'm trying to ignore them. I associate the avatar way too much with the person, and I feel like if I ever met any of you it would really mess me up. I'm quite certain the GAME05 is a professional wrestler, and I assume that sbrylski06 is a giant ape. If I meet any of you and these things turn out to be untrue, I will feel disappointed and cheated.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The whole avatar thing just throws me off so I'm trying to ignore them. I associate the avatar way too much with the person, and I feel like if I ever met any of you it would really mess me up. I'm quite certain the GAME05 is a professional wrestler, and I assume that sbrylski06 is a giant ape. If I meet any of you and these things turn out to be untrue, I will feel disappointed and cheated.

Then I guess you and I should never meet, jazzy. (Though look on the bright side - that suggests I don't resemble my avatar!)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I saw THERE WILL BE BLOOD tonight. Great movie. They'll probably get pounded to death and everyone will be sick of them in a few months, but right now I can't get enough of Daniel Day-Lewis's glorious line readings of "DDDrrraaaiiiinnnaaagggeee!" and "I DRINK your milkshake!".

Robert

"I'M DONE!!!"

Then I guess you and I should never meet, jazzy. (Though look on the bright side - that suggests I don't resemble my avatar!)

Are you implying that you're not the koolaid guy? This place sucks.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

I just know I wouldn't want to walk past your house, that is, unless you can't get a clear sight-line on me. You look like you're probably the most accurate cat sniper in the history of cat snipers.
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Are you implying that you're not the koolaid guy? This place sucks.

Worse yet (apparently), I'm not even a guy.

And TLB, jazzytrav is so obviously a kitten sniper. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

And TLB, jazzytrav is so obviously a kitten sniper. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

Oh yea, sorry. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif Sheesh, that means that he still has a year or so to hone his craft before ascending to the 'Cat Sniper' category. Tiger Tiger Woods, ya'll.

Setting my alarm clock on Sunday evenings is probably on the short list of 'Things I Most Hate To Do.'

I wonder if the Brewers outfield will revive the jump high-five after games again next year. I don't know what it was, but I liked it.

I started to notice that when Carlos Lee was on the team. So it wasn't just last year, and I think that improves the chance of it returning.

1) I just ate a bag of Orville Redenbacher microwave popcorn in under 3 minutes. Yummers.

2) I recently purchased vinyl recordings of Wilco's "Being There", Elliott Smith's "XO", The Band's "The Band", Massive Attack's "Mezzanine" and My Bloody Valentine's "Loveless". I would purchase Modest Mouse's "The Moon and Antarctica" but it's way too expensive. I'm going to frame the record cases to hang on the wall, and buy a record player at some point.

3) I washed my car today. The line at the SA (Super America to anyone not in the know) was 20 minutes long for the autowash. During this time I listened to the middle third of The Mothers of Invention's "Freak Out!"

IIR - me likey your new avatar.

FTJ - Don't ever change, I love reading your posts.

There has got to be so many chickens in the world that if they ever rose up in a great poultry revolution, we'd be toast. "With a cluck-cluck here, a cluck-cluck there. . .:

I started to notice that when Carlos Lee was on the team. So it wasn't just last year, and I think that improves the chance of it returning.

It's the new hi-five/fist pound of the sporting world. It's not going anywhere. Just think of all the Packers/NFL games where it's a TD celebration. And seemingly any and-1 in basketball evokes it. I like it too, but it might have extreme potential to get played out by the end of calendar year 2008.

Archived