Brewer Fanatic

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2008 (Jan. – June)

And That
  • Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm with ya on the excessive nudity in the locker room thing. Yep, it's fine to get naked in a locker room, that's what it's there for, but I just don't see why it's so hard to put boxers on while you dry your hair and whatnot following your shower. Also, I hate when people wear too much cologne of perfume at the gym. Once I was on an elliptical and this girl came up and used the one next to me and I felt like I was huffing paint thinner - I had to move to another machine. Also, take off your stupid bluetooth - do you really need to wear that thing while you work out? Maybe 1:100 guys who wears a blutooth at all times is actually important enough to need to do so. Finally, when you're a roider, you shouldn't work out with roider friends - it just makes your steroid use too obvious. There's almost zero chance of two guys who happen to be friends both being the genetic freaks of nature that can add muscle like that naturally.

Did you have an unfortunate encounter with Bo Ryan in the women's locker room?

No. I was actually trying to get away from locker room talk. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I just think his head is shaped like the Grinch's. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's the Badgers' coach. But if you colored his head green and put him in a crudely constructed Santa suit, you've got yourself a Grinch.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

With this post, I have 5 consecutive off-topic posts.

How's that for pointless and dumb?

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I used to work at a hotel, and there is a health club there, where hotel guests and employees could work out. One time, following a workout, I encountered my boss in all his glory in the locker room.

After seeing what I saw--and he was completely comfortable in his nakedness--it was difficult to see him in the workplace, and not remember what he looked like sans clothing.

When I look out my window in Madison, it looks like some large building is on fire in the distance. Is there?

I'm not aware of a big fire, and I don't know which way your window faces.

However, during previous cold snaps, I've seen big buildings in Madison switch to coal burning, to reduce demand for natural gas, I'm guessing (the winter equivalent of turning off the AC for a while during a heat wave - though I don't know why burning coal is better). We noticed this when we used to live very close to Meriter Hospital.

That's my only guess. Channel3000.com has no news of a big fire - it's all about the cold and the Packers.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

heard in the bathroom at Steve's on Bluemound on St. Patricks Day

"Whoah son, we don't need to wash our hands, it's a holiday"

I once went to the Garden of Eden, a bar on the top level on The Bull (i think) in Key West. This bar was clothing optional. The reason in going was to settle a bet in which I stated "there is going to be nothing but old naked people up there.

I won that bet.

When I look out my window in Madison, it looks like some large building is on fire in the distance. Is there?

I'm not aware of a big fire, and I don't know which way your window faces.

However, during previous cold snaps, I've seen big buildings in Madison switch to coal burning, to reduce demand for natural gas, I'm guessing (the winter equivalent of turning off the AC for a while during a heat wave - though I don't know why burning coal is better). We noticed this when we used to live very close to Meriter Hospital.

That's my only guess. Channel3000.com has no news of a big fire - it's all about the cold and the Packers.

I'm a few blocks from the Capitol and facing southwest - the direction of Meriter. Could be it. Though the bright yellow illuminated smoke seemed to come from much closer to Mendota... Could also be the freezing temps thickening the steam.

I once went to the Garden of Eden, a bar on the top level on The Bull (i think) in Key West. This bar was clothing optional. The reason in going was to settle a bet in which I stated "there is going to be nothing but old naked people up there.

I won that bet.

And you're now scarred for life.

I used the bathroom earlier this evening and "forced the issue" perhaps a bit much.

Now I have that "feeling" of having to "go" and it's keeping me from sleeping. Argh!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I heard enough Hannah Montana last night to make me want to kill myself.

Now imagine having a 4 1/2 yr. old girl who's nuts about Hannah Montana and you can imagine my pain. I especially like the 8 hour marathons of the TV show. Ugh.

edit:

What normal adult would be playing Hannah Montana songs in a bar anyhow???

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

we should have put Hannah Montana on a timer to see if her career will last as long as her father's.

what's with these $15 Hannah Montana concerts they're putting on at movie theatres? is she taping a concert and then kids shell out money to watch it in a movie theater? really?

Why did I only just now learn of "Basketball Jones"??? 27.5 wasted years. "I need someone to set a pick for me at the free-throw line of life." My life begins today
Caution - may not be appropriate for work:

My guess is that you have never seen the movie "Being There" with Peter Sellers either. Great Movie.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived