Brewer Fanatic

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2008 (Jan. – June)

And That

Jason Kendall is bulldog tough.

Seriously, though, it's funny this is brought up, because when I see Jason Kendall lately, I think Village People:

http://splinteredsunrise.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/village_people_narrowweb__300x2880.jpg

Kind of a cross between construction guy and biker guy. I've taken to singing bits of Village People songs when he comes up to bat. Hey! Hey! Hey Hey Hey!

(It doesn't help that MP often plays Macho Man while trying to get people to pose for the Muscle Cam between innings.)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone else think Jason Kendall looks like a dog? Seriously, everytime I see him, I just picture him barking. So unfortunate looking, but that's okay.
He looks like a serial killer to me. It must be the scruffy beard and the eyes.

At the game Tuesday the woman sitting next to me thought his AB music was "mean". Then I mentioned to her his scoreboard pic doesn't make him out to be the most stable looking guy.

If you like never ending plot holes, inconsistencies, and implausibilities in your Western flicks, then the 2007 version of 3:10 to Yuma is the movie for you! How utterly disappointing...
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

why do some people open their garage door a hair (6-12") in the summer? Is this to vent the garage? Who hangs out in their garage in Arizona? And if you do, wouldn't it be better to open it all the way? I can't even find an explanation on google.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

why do some people open their garage door a hair (6-12") in the summer? Is this to vent the garage? Who hangs out in their garage in Arizona? And if you do, wouldn't it be better to open it all the way? I can't even find an explanation on google.

I know some people who do it to let their dogs in/out if they have to go to the bathroom at night, yet they don't want to keep the garage up all the way.

Whenever I mow my lawn on a hot day, I always fill up the lawn mower before I put it away. I then will crack my garage door so the gas fumes can escape out the garage door instead of being trapped inside the garage itself.

well, none of these homes have grass yards to mow nor pets to let out at night (they crack the garage door open in the middle of the day). I'm just perplexed. Maybe I should just go ask them.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I watched the original "Alien" movie the other night and every time I watch it I can never understand what the alien is doing on the shuttle when Ripley "discovers" it. Is it sleeping? did it get knocked out by the blast from the exploding mining ship? Is he going through a pouting phase?

Maybe if I watch the second movie it will be explained. It's on my tivo and will likely watch it some time this week.

- - - - - - - - -

VH-1 has altered the concept of nostalgia with its "I Love the New Millennium" series. They've got a show on 2007! In 2008!

I enjoy these series, but come on.

Yeah, I watched it. Dumb stuff. I wasn't impressed at all, not that I expected to be.

I'm really allergic to dogs, but I figured if I went out to eat outside and a friend took her dog, I'd be ok. Apparently not...my eyes are on fire. It kinda sucks that I'm allergic to everything.

Another thought....why go out for Mexican when you want to go running later? Maybe my stomach will settle in the next 30 minutes...

I know someone that's so allergic to dogs that he had a reaction after playing frisbee with a dog in a lake.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived