Brewer Fanatic

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2008 (Jan. – June)

And That

I was given a link to this and it really cracked me up. For anyone not up to speed with the maze game, it's a gag maze you have someone try that makes you stare at the screen intently and at some point a picture of the Exorcist girl flashes on the screen. You also need the volume on because there is also a loud scream. My daughter got her friend to do it and the girl nearly jumped out of her chair.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Six or seven squirrels appear to be having a party outside our house. They are running and chasing each other from the tree across the street to the electrical wires that cross our street to one of our trees, then down to our yard and across the street to run the course again. Their chattering was so loud it prompted me to see what the heck was going on.

It makes me think of our cats when they get what we call "the wilds" and chase each other through the house. Honestly, it's fun to watch.

(Sorry, Jamie.)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I went to the game last night and afterwards had trouble finding my car in the lot (didn't note the location - first game this summer, not in mid-season form yet). I arrive at my car to find two police officers and one Lot Security cuffing two young women right next to it. They asked the women if they preferred to sit down.

So out of curiosity I sat in my car for a couple of minutes watching this uinfold, as two young women in skirts with hands cuffed behind their backs sitting on the boulevard. Sort of fun to watch in a perverted kind of way.

lcbj68c, any insight? Underaged drinking?

Jazz in the Park used to be really cool and nice to go to. I lived near it, and it was quite nice and mellow. The wine and cheese crowd started coming in and the whole thing went right down the crapper.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

I used to go see the Dead Alewives perform weekly back when I was in high school. I had forgotten all about them. I suddenly want an Oakland Gyro and a pack of Winstons.

Maybe you're talking about something else.

I just realized something fairly sad.

If I were to purchase a NES or SNES on eBay, I would most assuredly play that more than my PS3. lol

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I went to the grocery store this afternoon and there was a guy blasting his thump-thump music while he's putting his groceries in the car.....you must really like your music to blast it while you're putting groceries in the car.

Community Moderator

You know you're horrifically unprepared for weather issues when you spend the first five minutes of a power outage having to use your cell phone's radiant glow to get upstairs to the closet to dig out the flashlight, which promptly runs out of power after five minutes of usage, then have to fire up the laptop to be used as a source of light.

Clearly, I'm either very resourceful, or an overly tech-reliant dingus.

Archived