Brewer Fanatic

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2008 (Jan. – June)

And That

Spinning off the Yosted T-shirt concept...I saw someone in a Yosted shirt at Wednesday's game - not our design, but I'm guessing a firenedyost.com design.

If you were this person (sitting in the front row of a terrace box), send me a PM, or at least accept my apology for not approaching you to say hi the other night.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At my current rate, I'll hit 1000 posts in 8 years and 3 months. By then:

The Crew will have won their 4th WS.

Aaron Rodgers his 2nd MVP.

Gas will be 9.56/gal.

The Bucks will have defeated the Boise Grizzlies in the lowest rated NBA championship ever.

I'm bored (and delusional).

I find it funny that Jamie is looking for a motorcycle and has achilles problems. Wouldn't you need a strong achilles to start up a motorcycle?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Just some advice. If you ever have an old couch you want to dispose of and can't fit out of the door, don't throw it off of your balcony unless you are sure nothing is underneath your balcony that can be squished--such as a portable grill. LOL

Not my personal experience, but it definitely is good advice. Kind of like the sunscreen song. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I find it funny that Jamie is looking for a motorcycle and has achilles problems. Wouldn't you need a strong achilles to start up a motorcycle?

Electric start my friend. Plus, it's my left achilles. To kick start a motorcycle, you use your right foot.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Why do joggers jog on the road? There's a freakin sidewalk there!!

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

I saw some of Billy Madison the other day, and now "Telephone Line" has been stuck in my head ever since because I saw the part with Steve Buscemi.

Why isn't Cheap Seats out on DVD? I know for sure I'd buy it. I'd imagine it would sell decently.

Archived