Brewer Fanatic

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2008 (Jan. – June)

And That
In my office, employees are free to leave at noon on Friday. Of course, I'm still in my "probationary period" so I don't get that privilege yet. I'm not complaining, except I'm finding it very difficult to stay off brewerfan and get some work done with only two other people left in the office.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Quantum" can mean either something very big or very small. This has always bothered me.

"Cleave" can mean to divide/split apart or to adhere/cling together. I always thought that was kindof neat.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Remember Quantum Leap? That was kind of a cool show. Or at least it was when I was like 10 and would watch some of the reruns on Sci Fi. I guess I really have no idea now if that was a legitimately good show or not, does anyone have an answer?

I loved Star Trek: The Next Generation

I have the full movie set as well although I havent watched them in a while. Generation has been the only Sci-Fi thing I could get into. Never really liked Star Wars or any of the later Star Trek shows

The Boston Marathon was Monday.

Oooh, look, 1000 posts for Jimbo.

I know, *weep*, I know. Didn't make it out there this year, despite the Olympic Trials, Fenway Park and beautiful weather (vs. last year). Almost enough to place it in the bugging you thread. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

I knew I was approaching the millenium mark, got there quicker than I thought.

I wear glasses/contacts, and I find that when I remove my contacts, my eyes almost instantly feel more tired. If I have to go for a drive at night, I make sure I put in my contacts. Does this happen to anyone else? Most of my friends with contacts think I'm weird.

Stevo, how recent is your glasses prescription? If it's quite old but your contacts script is current, that could be the problem. Just a shot in the dark.

In keeping with the thread. . .

I just bought a "Yosted" t-shirt and am really looking forward to mystifying my wife with it.

Archived