Brewer Fanatic

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2008 (Jan. – June)

And That

Ok this should show my ignorance about foreign language to the nth degree but it's been bugging me for sometime now.

How the heck do people in Japan and China type in their language? From what I understand they have thousands of symbols to chose from so how does that fit onto a keyboard? Anyone who has an idea about this and can type it without laughing to hard at my ignorance?

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hawing you are wise, kind and wonderful thank you. Rest shall come easier with that piece of trivial knowledge firmly locked in my brain. I wish I could return the favor with Kixing that reflex out of your mind.
There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

I'm starting a new thing where every 5-7 bites of food, I put the half chewed food in my cheek and take a few gulps of whatever I'm drinking with my meal, then continue chewing. I don't know why I started doing this, why I do it, or how long it will continue for.

Also, new sig.

I completely blame Ryan Braun for having the Lupe Fiasco - Superstar song stuck in my head. He did this last year with Go Getta as well.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Boca Burgers are really good. I'm no vegetarian, but Boca Burgers are really good if you are on a diet. I think each burger is 150 calories and 2 grams of fat.

A few months ago, I caved in and tried one. Good stuff. It helps that I went to middle school in Spooner, where the cafeterias served some weird soybean/meat hybrid hamburger.

I really need to cool it with the cheese fries in a helmet, or my jeans are going to be very angry with me. Maybe I need to switch to Boca Burgers.

Also, Ryan Cabrera has a new look....and I really don't like it..

Archived