Brewer Fanatic

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2009 (Jan. – April)

GAME05
  • Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lime flavored tostitos are quite possibly the worst thing I've ever tasted.

My 6-year old loves, and I mean loves, lime flavored Tostitos. I don't think they are that bad. Ketchup flavored chips, now those are bad.

Are the lime Tostitos being eaten plain or with salsa? I used to eat them with salsa and thought they were OK. A new product on the market is jalapeno Scoops and I really like those.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

See, I think the lime Tostitos were meant to be dipped, not eaten plain. They almost seem too sour when eaten plain. I think the lime is a complement to salsa and adds a little extra flavor, just like the jalapeno scoops add a little heat to whatever dip it is you prefer.

I sampled the jalapeno Scoops when they were first being brought to retail and thought they were OK on their own, but figured they would be real good with a tasty salsa or nacho cheese dip

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I have had the theme song for Bosom Buddies running through my head for the last week. I have never watched an entire episode and only have a vague idea of the premise of the show. Something about 2 guys dressing up as women to live in an apartment.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

I have had the theme song for Bosom Buddies running through my head for the last week. I have never watched an entire episode and only have a vague idea of the premise of the show. Something about 2 guys dressing up as women to live in an apartment.
One of them being Tom Hanks!

http://www.tripletsandus.com/80s/shows/bosom.jpg

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I wonder why it is acceptable to place crosses on the side of the road? I'm not trying to make a political statement, but I wonder where it stops? If someone is walking down the side of the road and has a heart attack? What if your loved just fell asleep at the wheel? How far back can they go? 5 years? 10? 20? What I originally thought was a nice idea tied to drunken driving is spiraling out of control and has made me reconsider my position.

Given enough time you'll probably be able to walk from Green Bay to Milwaukee on these things without ever having to step on the ground, memorials belong in the cemetery, not on the side of the road where it's not even legal to park and muse over them.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

I spent the past two nights at a hotel. Most of the hotels out there, now a days, have little cards telling you that they are trying to save the environment so if you want to re-use your towels, hang them up. Well, we always hang them up because I don't need to use 2 different towels during my stay. However, when they clean the room, our hung up towels are gone, and fresh towels are folded on the rack. Why bother with that sign?

New picture on the Journal-Sentinel homepage.

http://media.jsonline.com/images/375*332/mjs-fans.jpg

North Shore Middle School students Jaylen Mcanyany (left) and Danny Hoeft enjoy playing weather trivia with WTMJ-TV (Channel 4) weather announcers before the Brewers game against the Pirates Wednesday at Miller Park. Thousands of students were at the game on school trips.

That school opened a year before I went to sixth grade. That place was so awesome compared to one hallway Lakeside which was falling apart. We always had awesome field trips too.

Every once in a while, I do some money laundering. A couple of days ago, I picked $160 out of the washer and another $20 out of the dryer.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

On that note the back of my primary flash drive broke off so it no longer resides on my key chain and I've washed it at least 4 times in the last 2 months. Those little things are pretty indestructible.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived