Brewer Fanatic

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2009 (Jan. – April)

GAME05
It looks like there is a developing cult for this product.
Ironic that you should use the word 'cult'. The commercial scenes of a whole family or group wearing Snuggies makes me think of cult members every single time.

I guess this makes Brian our leader. (Na-na na-na na-na na-na leader!)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So today I had a kid tell me that he should only have to take classes from teachers he "likes." Reasoning was he can't learn from a teacher he hates. So, I bite and ask the boy why he "hated" so many teacher. The response...they expect him to be on-time for class and "that's not how he rolls."

So today I had a kid tell me that he should only have to take classes from teachers he "likes." Reasoning was he can't learn from a teacher he hates. So, I bite and ask the boy why he "hated" so many teacher. The response...they expect him to be on-time for class and "that's not how he rolls."
I think my response to that would be good luck later in life finding an employer you like.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

What would really bite is if that kid somehow (however improbably) goes on to actual success in the world - like, I don't know, being a maverick entrepreneur for whom such small minutiae as "being on time" fail to matter.

Then he'd grant an exclusive interview to some branch of the media and talk about this drag of a principal he had in high school.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

you should go to the store in a Snuggie.
Everyone should own a snuggie. They will make you look cult-like. My wife's uncle got one for her. The book light you get with it is cooler than the stupid backward robe. I would love to come up with something like "hey, let's wrap ourselves in a blanket" and make lots of money on it. Oh well. I guess that's why I write and play music.

What would really bite is if that kid somehow (however improbably) goes on to actual success in the world - like, I don't know, being a maverick entrepreneur for whom such small minutiae as "being on time" fail to matter.

What's more likely is that davego will be having the same discussion with this kid's kid in about 15 years.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

if digger phelps was a drum, id beat him
if digger phelps was a body, i'd whip it him into shape
if digger phelps was a beer, id slam him
if digger phelps was a moneky, id spank him
if digger phelps were a tie, id cut him
if digger phelps was a truck, id dump him
if digger phelps was a bridge, id burn him

Its past the point of painfull, it can't take it anymore. I bite the inside of mouth when i hear him speak. Waiting on insight #1. Its been years, what demographic does he appeal too. serenity now.

I enjoyed the final Battlestar. Maybe not what some of us were looking for, but all-in-all it was alright. Ends a great run of TV. I'm in full geek-mode I know, but Friday nights are not going to be the same for awhile.

"What do you hear, Starbuck"

"Nothing but the Rain, sir."

I will never again order crunchy taco supremes from Taco Bell. They slather in the sour cream like it's cake frosting--just TOO much! I had to put 2 fire sauce packs in each taco just to make it taste like a taco.

That was $5 down the drain. Regular crunchy tacos from now on. Sour cream=bad.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I have no problems with anyone who wears their favorite baseball, basketball, or football player's jersey. However, I mock anyone who I see wearing a Lance Armstrong jersey while out for a bike ride. As I drive past, I'll use an Adam Sandler voice and say, "Look at meeeeee. I'm Lance Armstrong." Complete double standard, I know.

Archived