Brewer Fanatic

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2009 (Jan. – April)

GAME05

My Monroe Cheesemakers beat Madison Edgewood in girls' basketball tonight to advance to the state tournament.

That'll teach those Edgewood kids to park so many late-model SUVs on our block that the refuse and recycling trucks can't get through.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a rabbit named sexy. Last night she ate a few pieces of gum, and the wrappers which has the potential to be faded. The only bright spot of the whole event is when the nurse at the vet had to announce over the hospital intercom that "Sexy is waiting for triage." I had the whole waiting room laughing, as well as the doctor as she walked out.

The Counting Crows never got enough love.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

I really don't want BSG to end.
I really want the Batting Stance Guy on mlb network to end.

Maybe not the BSG to which you refer, but seriously this guy's got to go away.

When I saw the acronym, the first thing I thought was, "Badger State Games?"

BSG, not to be confused with the GSB (Grilled Stuffed Burrito), possibly the best fast food item in existence.

I'm now an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church (internet diivision) so that I can marry two friends from Chicago this summer who asked me to offciate their wedding outside of Madison. Reverend SeriesFinale.

The best part is, because I'm not a Wisconsin resident, in Dane County I need to have a letter of sponsorship from another minister of my faith (!) who does reside there, so I had my mother in Ontario get online and get ordained as well.

I'm also really happy because we made firm plans to go see the Brewers play while we're there with my family--the August 13th "businessman's special" matinee at Miller Park versus the Padres. Tailgating, Brew Crew, special sauce, and then marrying my friends followed by some boots at the Essen Haus or the Great Dane--zing, boom, tarrarel, it's gonna be a great weekend.

I'm now an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church (internet division) so that I can marry two friends from Chicago this summer who asked me to officiate their wedding outside of Madison. Reverend SeriesFinale.

The best part is, because I'm not a Wisconsin resident, in Dane County I need to have a letter of sponsorship from another minister of my faith (!) who does reside there, so I had my mother in Ontario get online and get ordained as well.

One of my grad school classmates is also "of your faith." He lives in Kansas now, though, otherwise I bet he would have vouched for you.

BSG, not to be confused with the GSB (Grilled Stuffed Burrito), possibly the best fast food item in existence.

excellent point, i know what i am having for lunch.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Speaking as someone who has tried (and failed) numerous times over the years to develop an interest in science fiction, I first thought Badger State Games too.

What's the correct term:

He flipped me off or He flicked me off? I have always said "flipped me off," but I've heard people say the latter. Same thing with prank call and crank call. I'm a prank call guy. I drink from a bubbler too.

As far as I know, it's "flipped me off"......never heard the term "flicked me off"?

edit: This made me think of something else. If you grew up in SE WI when ATM's first came out, they were widley known around Milwaukee as Tyme machines. I still refer to them as tyme machines and if I ask someone in the local area where a tyme machine is they know exactly what I'm talking about. However, I always have to remind myself when I'm traveling that this is not a common term else where and how funny it would be to go up to someone and ask where the "tyme machine" is.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived