Brewer Fanatic

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2010

stalton
  • Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you had a choice between an 8GB Ipod Touch or a 160 GB Ipod Classic, which would you get? Do the apps that are available for the Touch make up for the relatively small hard drive space?

I love my 160gb classic, so i would recommend that. However i am a huge audio nerd and for me personally, with all the smart phones in the world, i don't have a need for an iTouch.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

I always have a diet cola for lunch at work. I usually get whats on sale at that particular week (diet pepsi/coke/dr pepper) and I can verify that Coke puts in more carbonation into their cans than Pepsi does. How can I verify this, you ask? I feel like Old Faithful 20 minutes after lunch whenever I have a Diet Coke.

Went to a wedding this weekend. The pastor's name was Ben Sheets. The seamheads in my family had a field day - pun intended.

Did he get halfway through the wedding and then burn himself on the unity candle, only to be replaced by Associate Pastor Wes Obermueller?

Or did he strain his wrist opening the Bible, while Deacon Tomo Ohka scrambled to find his robe?

Or afterward, when posing for pictures, did the camera flash trigger some sort of seizure, forcing Pastor Sheets to cancel the rest of the weddings on his summer schedule?

The "Ben Sheets odd wedding injuries" vein has comedy gold aplenty.

My wife just agreed with me about something. Odd. I wonder what is wrong with her?
Nothing's wrong. She's setting you up to ask for something.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Two thoughts for today:

1. If I drop my utensil on the floor, I normally have no problem picking it up and continuing to use it. I had to re-evaluate this process this morning while eating pancakes with syrup.

2. At what age is it okay to yank the cord from the outlet? Does the acceptable amount of cord from the outlet increase proportionally with age? I usually pull from about 1/4 the length of the cord closer to the outlet. That seems safe.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

I saw the new Shrek movie today with my daughter, and I think in this one, they created the Princess Fiona character to look like Triple H.

Triple H is an ogre woman.

I laughed out loud reading this! They should have had her say "Its time to play the game."

I had the opportunity to use the phrase "zim-zam" today, as in "your performance has placed me in a zim-zam." However, I did not. I just laughed to myself and used work-appropriate language instead. LOL
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

So a week or so ago, my sister emailed to ask if we are going to the June 23 game, because she was planning to go with some of her coworkers. We have tickets to the game, so I said yeah. Tonight she calls (knowing that we have a season ticket account and can order by phone without service charges) and asks if I can get her four tickets to the 6/23 game. She'll reimburse us, of course, and the website shows that there are groups of 4 available...but I'm a little surprised her group waited this long.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• 2 weeks later...

does Spiderman clean up after himself? I mean, if the guy is slinging webs strings all over the buildings as he swings around the sky scrapers and releases the old one when he shoots a new one, I've got to think that New York City has got to be full of giant stick spider webs hanging off the buildings.

Unless, they're bio-degradable.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

does Spiderman clean up after himself? I mean, if the guy is slinging webs strings all over the buildings as he swings around the sky scrapers and releases the old one when he shoots a new one, I've got to think that New York City has got to be full of giant stick spider webs hanging off the buildings.

Unless, they're bio-degradable.

It evaporates after a set amount of time.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Just realized a somehow managed to delete a sort of dumping grounds folder on my computer. I'm not sure when I did this, or how, but it seems I did. This is both a blessing and a curse, in that it had grown to large and wasn't organized very well, and in that I had some reference materials in there I used often and will have a hard time gathering again.

Archived