Brewer Fanatic

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2010

stalton

Pep's with the thin.

That's what I chose. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've had 2 what I'd consider girlfriends in my life, 1 my high school sweetheart/ and fiance for 8ish years and a second for about 9 months, ending not too long ago. Both were named Amanda. What is the statistical probability that the next one will be named Amanda as well? After both ending kinda badly, do I just run away from all Amanda's the rest of my life?

So I'm talking to this girl at the local pool hall and I think she's pretty interesting. I get her name and guess what her name is? 200 points if you said Amanda.

survivorsucks.yuku.com went down during last night's season finale. Why am I not surprised?

At lunch today I had the best brat of the year (to date), from the Memorial Union Brat Stand. I dare say they are better than those at MP. The only thing lacking is secret stadium sauce.

Since you thanked me for patronizing your place of employment the other day, I suppose it's time to return the favor. Hope you enjoyed a beautiful day on the Terrace!

I bought a blank VHS tape for the first time in about five years. I was pleasantly surprised that I had to go to only two stores to find one. And to use it, I plugged in my VCR for the first time in about two years.

The key to Scrabble is not to have a big vocabulary (although that helps) - the key is optimal letter placement. Work those bonus tiles hard and treasure those high point letters. Don't use an "S" unless it's at least 10 points better than your best non-S word. Value a blank slightly more...

aw, come on, man! You're giving my wife secrets of how to beat me! Ten years of playing scrabble with her and I'm undefeated! Same with Upwords. And she always wonders out-loud how she is a teacher of gifted students that always loses to her music teaching husband.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Hope you were not drinking a low alcohol ice beer. Funny how when I was younger and thought the ice beers were high alcohol. Now my 2 favorite beers are 5.8 and 7.2% ABV. Equal or higher than most ice beer. Spotted Cow is even 5.1%

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

I just ate a Culvers double chipotle burger (and made the drive-thru guy a bit uncomfortable thanks to my intentional mispronunciation of the word "chipotle", which he felt obligated to replicate) and then ran 10 miles. This is why I'm hot.

I got the bill for the outpatient surgery I had on my vocal cords. I was in the hospital for 5 hours total. The bill was just shy of $11,000... before insurance.

Absolutely amazing.

Oh, and to those of you who know me... I actually have a voice again now!

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived