Brewer Fanatic

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2011

NeedMoreFans
  • Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Backupcatchers]It started to snow at 11:30am. My dog and I love playing skip dog in the snow so we went out. We came in at 6:30pm. What I learned from that was 7 straight hours of throwing a firsbee to a dog leads to very sour abs.
Just wait until tomorrow. . .I suspect that soreness will stick around for awhile.

The worst part about your computer crashing and buying a new one is trying to reacquire all your bookmarks.
Xmarks | Bookmark Sync and Search

Firefox 4 and Google Chrome have built-in bookmarks syncs, but this one-ups them because it syncs across multiple browsers: Firefox, Chrome (and other Chromium-based browsers), IE, Safari (Mac & iOS), and Android.

Dang, that would have been fantastic to have about 2 months ago. I had bookmarks for all the interesting stat sites I used and a few links to primer on SABR stats.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Just finished an on-air radio interview with 540 ESPN Milwaukee as the fantasy expert representing RotoWire.com, talking starting pitching. My first booked gig on AM/FM, but I've been on XM before. Anyone hear me?

That's really cool. Next time you're on the radio, give us some notice. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Just finished an on-air radio interview with 540 ESPN Milwaukee as the fantasy expert representing RotoWire.com, talking starting pitching. My first booked gig on AM/FM, but I've been on XM before. Anyone hear me?

Congrats, Sam! Are any of your past appearances archived for us anywhere?

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

The quality of socks has rapidly declined over the past 3-5 years.
i work at an outfitters, and i would disagree. not to go all salesman-y, but socks now are breathable and wicking and have become very specialized to what you'd need them for. the problem with socks these days (at least i think) isn't the quality, but that they cost $25 a pair now, which is utterly ridiculous.

The quality of socks has rapidly declined over the past 3-5 years.

I'll agree. I buy socks that are a tad bit more expensive ($10 for 3 pairs), and 2 pairs just this past weekend developed huge holes in them and I had to throw them out...yet I have socks from 5 years ago that are still alive and kicking. Both pairs I tossed were less than a year old.

I spent way too much time getting batting music arranged and uploaded on my PS3 for the launch of MLB 11 The Show tomorrow. It helps I have a Brewers playlist I still listen to weekly, lol.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I gave myself a haircut for the first time in my life. Apart from taking about twice as long as it takes a professional barber, it actually turned out really well, especially for my first try. I'm talking long on the top with tapered sides and stuff, not just a straight buzz.

Put that down on the list for something I should have started doing a long time ago.

These new klements sausages commercials running on repeat during WTMJ spring training games are absolutely brutal. The song does not put me in the mood to eat a bratwurst, in fact the imagery the song creates is the opposite eating brats. Sadly the song is so bad that it is running through my head "relax, relax, it's klemments time"

Archived