Brewer Fanatic

2014 Season Ticket Sales

chadomac
I'm passing on mine this year. Don't have the extra cash due to a 3 week European vacation

In my opinion, this is the biggest concern for Attanasio. Once other opportunities for entertainment outweigh going to Brewer games, running the team like the Yankees won't work any longer.

Brewer fans gave up on the Seligs and we had low-teens attendance for years. The new stadium and new owner sparked interest, and attendance has been good for a decade or so, but I think Attanasio is deathly afraid of seeing attendance drop, and has been making moves like last year's Lohse signing in order to keep attendance up.

If too many people start to feel that taking a nice vacation or buying a PS3 or doing something else is a better use of their time and money than going to a game, the current strategy of the Brewers won't work.

As to season tickets, I live too far away to buy too many tickets in advance so I've never been a season ticket holder, but this was the first year probably since I was four or five years old that I haven't gone to at least one game.

"The most successful (people) know that performance over the long haul is what counts. If you can seize the day, great. But never forget that there are days yet to come."

~Bill Walsh

I'm passing on mine this year. Don't have the extra cash due to a 3 week European vacation

In my opinion, this is the biggest concern for Attanasio. Once other opportunities for entertainment outweigh going to Brewer games, running the team like the Yankees won't work any longer.

Brewer fans gave up on the Seligs and we had low-teens attendance for years. The new stadium and new owner sparked interest, and attendance has been good for a decade or so, but I think Attanasio is deathly afraid of seeing attendance drop, and has been making moves like last year's Lohse signing in order to keep attendance up.

If too many people start to feel that taking a nice vacation or buying a PS3 or doing something else is a better use of their time and money than going to a game, the current strategy of the Brewers won't work.

As to season tickets, I live too far away to buy too many tickets in advance so I've never been a season ticket holder, but this was the first year probably since I was four or five years old that I haven't gone to at least one game.

There hasnt been low teens per game attendance since 1995. Attanasio bought the team I think in 2005.

This is Milwaukee. This isn't New York or LA. There are a limited number of things to do and people love going to Brewer games when the team is competitive. It's one of the things to do in the spring and summer and people come from all over the state.

Bottom line, is if the team is competitive people will show up, if not, they wont as much. Pretty simple.

Just locked in for 2014.

Now the proud owners of a 20-game Sunday plus package on the field level behind the screen. We spent the last two seasons in the Loge family section.

I opted for the F&B vouchers and Club admissions.

5 1/2 months to go!

Archived