Brewer Fanatic

Do the Brewers have an all-star in the minors?

jjkoestler
I was having a conversation with my dad tonight about the state of the farm system. Do the Brewers have any future all-stars? Consider all players with less than 1 year of service time in MLB. Thanks in advance for your input.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Yeah, I guess jerichoholic brings up an interesting wrinkle. When I read the thread title, my thought was "perennial All-Star". I'm not sure they have one of those, but they probably do have at least one guy who'll make one ASG.
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I'm with jerichoholic - Roache looks to have it in him to have that season. Also - while his numbers don't scream at you it is essential to remember that Tyrone Taylor is playing in A ball at the tender age of 19. His skill-set lends to a possible All-Star season, IMO.
@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

Archived