Brewer Fanatic

2013-09-02 - 2013-09-04 Pirates at Brewers

trwi7
Dear Bill, shut up about the strike zone. It was clearly off the plate. When you ask how a batter can take that, the answer is simple. It's because they thought it was a ball, the umpire agreed and Pitch F/X confirmed it. You are a dolt.

Tuesday's Lineups

Brewers

RF Norichika Aoki

SS Jean Segura

C Jonathan Lucroy

3B Aramis Ramirez

CF Carlos Gomez

2B Scooter Gennett

LF Khris Davis

1B Juan Francisco

P Yovani Gallardo

Pirates

LF Jose Tabata

2B Neil Walker

CF Andrew McCutchen

1B Justin Morneau

RF Marlon Byrd

C Russell Martin

3B Josh Harrison

SS Clint Barmes

P Gerrit Cole

What I kind of like about this series is no outcome sounds horrible to me. I always consider a Brewers win to be preferable, but if the Pirates get win #81 or 82 when we are there Wednesday, I'm not above giving them an ovation. I remember how jacked up Brewerfan was for the 81st win in 2005.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

This game is virtually unwatchable on TV with the drunk Pirates fan yelling in the background. Have the game on mute since the 6th inning.

I couldn't agree more. I was logging on to see if it was just me. When animals get that way they just put them down.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Mean Jean hitting machine! That's what he was doing early in the season, placing the ball to center and right.

3-3!!!!

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

And Henderson promptly gives it right back. Another home run. Gah.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Man I just hope that fan goes home disappointed from a loss and gets a DUI on the way back to his hotel after wrecking his car into a ditch.

Ideally without injuring anyone else in the process. I suppose if he's there tonight he'll be there Wednesday. :rolleyes

Man, it's irritating when a reliever (any reliever) gives up a critical run, then gets in a groove immediately after. Little late.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

If we don't score here, we fall to 20 games below .500...

Attaboy, Scooter! Kid is clutch.

Come on Krush, win this thing!

Khris chases ball 4 in the dirt. Sigh. Hello 20 games under.

If the Pirates are going to do this, they may as well win the whole..you know...thing.

yep

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

7 against the cubs

6 against the cards

3 against the reds

3 against the braves

4 against the mets

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Archived