Brewer Fanatic

Grab Bags...

madgrad

I stopped at the booth on my way to my seats and was told they would have 10 more bags coming around the bottom of the 6th. Headed down there in the bottom of the 5th and there were already a bunch of people in line. After 20 minutes in line they started counting off. Number 9 was right in front of me and the guy told me that was the cut off. Very disappointed. I was told that I could try again Saturday, but I didn't have tickets and they said they had 30 bags left. They told me they wouldn't have any left for Sundays game.

I'm usually not one for game used stuff, but we got there early on Friday for my son's birthday so he could try to catch some fouls off batting practice. We enter off first base line and I knew I was close to the table so I gallivanted over and saw two females and one dude in line, so I tried my chances at getting a jersey. The guy doing the bags was SLOW (I was basically third in line and it still took 10 minutes to get mine.) I was pleased to find I scored a home Ransom jersey and my wife got an away Hall. Each came with a game used ball that was a score for my son, so overall I was pleased. I was curious if anyone got any current player stuff.

Archived