Brewer Fanatic

2007 Vent Thread, Part 4

saget
Quote:
Capuano was pretty sharp last night
I can just end the statement there. He was delicious, and unafraid to get after hitters. Beautiful job of sparing the bullpen by Cappy - even if we dropped last night's 'game,' his stellar performance puts us in a great position to win today's rubber match. Thanks Chris! We needed you back, buddy!
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but Yost is not at fault for Villy forgetting to find the Zone with 2 out and nobody on. The use of Shouse was not a no-brainer either way, so as much as I'd like to, Yost doesn't get any of my blame tonight.

Couldn't agree more. No one can predict a pitcher forgetting how to throw strikes, and Carlos only needed one measly out.

Unless the Brewers make a rare (for them) late inning rally withe the bottom of the order, there is a fair chance they get swept this weekend, given the pitching matchups and the current offensive woes.

Quote:
Unless the Brewers make a rare (for them) late inning rally withe the bottom of the order, there is a fair chance they get swept this weekend, given the pitching matchups and the current offensive woes

You obviously overrated lincecum and Zito. We are no more likely to be swept this series than any other series we have played this season, Zito stinks and Lincecum is erratic.

Enough with the 5 innings from the starters. Suppan is worthless. These starters are killing us. The bullpen is just way overworked. Villy is falling apart because he has been abused all year. Put him in the rotation and let him pitch every fifth day.

Every time we lose, I am tired of using bleach to scrub my brains off the ceiling. I want to save the Earth. There must be somethinng less caustic to scrub my brains off the ceiling.

Make sure you get your whole mouth in front of the shotgun, it hurts less. Or so I am told.

I don't think bleach is caustic when used properly.

Now, if you're using antibacterial soap, that's not good. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I digress. Vent away?

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I agree how many Games can the bullpen pitch .The Starters need to go 7 innings to give us a shot but don"t look now we might be passed up very soon because the cubs team are playing tyhe best baseball in both leagues.

these starters that only go 5 are killing this team

i have that feeling that the giants are going to sweep us and without question the brewers will not be in first place much longer and yes you have to believe Cv is bit overwork as the rest off the pen when the Starters hsve trouble going 5-6 innings

Hey Ned, if you're going to pitch Parra in a 2 run game, why not pitch him 2 days ago?

Oh, and, by the way, if you're going to pitch Turnbow in a game, why not throw him to start the inning?

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived