Brewer Fanatic

2007 Vent Thread, Part 4

saget

And the Royalty really came out a-head there. Ouch.

I actually winced when I read that. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Peasants want their pie though.

I'm sure Ned Yost likes cake -- probably Carrot Cake -- or some sort of cake with vegetables in it. or maybe even fruit cake. That's really the clinching argument though -- everyone likes fruit pie, no one likes fruitcake.

We have really steered the vent thread off-course. Sorry about that.

I'm going to go home and kick the dog for the Brewers loss today. I'd kick the cats, but they are too fast for me.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now things seem dark. I know this year has been a gift, but it almost seems like a tease to get this far and then watch it falter.

Would kinda remind me of some years back i met this extremely hot girl,one of those types you feel is just to good looking to get and way out of your league.To my very pleasant and semi-shocked suprise,she agreed to go out on a date after we talked for awhile the night i met her.We went out for roughly a month,did some fun messing around stuff,but she wasn't the type to put out quickly which was quite frustrating on the nads.

Anyways i was close to reaching the promised land it seemed to me,had been to third base a few times,only to have the third base coach throw up the stop sign while rounding third.Wanted to keep heading for the plate,but the coach is the boss even if i tried convincing that going for home was the right thing to do.Just when i have my hopes up that my patience was going to pay off,out of nowhere in pops Mr. long term ex bf and i'm stuck stranded on third base,never able to cross home plate.

While it was enjoyable parading around with a girl for awhile that made all my friends jelous and who had hit the gene pool lottery looks wise,i couldn't help for awhile afterwards thinking to myself,damn i should have done a better job seizing the opportunity while it was there.

On the bright side for the Brewers even if they don't make it,they should have many other chances.I on the other hand have met other attractive girls,but never again a World Series trophy.

I hope Mrs. danzig, daughter danzig, and Tyson danzig aren't reading this thread. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I hope Mrs. danzig, daughter danzig, and Tyson danzig aren't reading this thread

Yea well,unfortunately while i'm no old man,i'm now getting very close to being the older vet who gets to only sub in for the young guys when they need a day off.Not far from being old enough where the perfect looking coed girls view me as being creepy for looking at them instead of wanting me as a play toy.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

I might not be all the way there yet,but reality faces me in the mirror when i go to shave my head every morning and there is less and less hair to shave.

Just remember to always tell your future wife she is the most beautiful woman you have ever dated. Even if she doesn't believe you she will appreciate the flattery.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Boy oh boy am I glad we didn't sign him long term.

Derrick has some bad games - but Coco has been very Turnbowesque lately.

He was FANTASTIC to start the season...and has been bad since. The fact is - is a pretty average closer.

Oh...I almost forgot...

SCORE SOME MORE RUNS!

Dear KoKo, stop pitching like a total loser.

Dear Offense, the game isn't over if you have a big lead before all the fans have even made it to the ballpark.

Dear Yost, keep CoCo in, but warm somebody up behind him at the start of the inning.

Sincerely,

Extremely disgruntled Brewers fan.

i have had it...i cant take this crap anymore... 6-0 lead and we freaking lose another game in the bottom of the ninth...we aint good enough nor do we deserve to be a division champion...i aint wasting my night watching this flipping pathetic brand of baseball. i am so pissed...thats the 4th game since the all star game that we should have won, balfour blew two and now coco two..coco you aint getting no big contract next year the way you are pitching on the road.

i seem to use the word aint alot when i'm pissed off

If we do end up choking away a 8.5 game lead, there are several games we can point to where we blew it in the 9th inning. And how many of those games have WE WON in the 9th? Any?

You should never EVER lose a game where you score the first 6 runs.

How is this team suppose to compete in September and October when they choke away games to crappy teams in July?

Oh, and Jenkins, retire. You suck.

For the first time this year, I'm starting to think this isn't our year.

Can someone else beside Braun do something at the plate here? Seems like the box score everyday has Braun with 3 or 4 hits and maybe two or three other players with a hit. What has happened to Prince? Doesn't seem to be driving the ball anymore?

Archived