Brewer Fanatic

2007 Vent Thread, Part 4

saget
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Yost diluting our offense on back-to-back days, when our offense is already struggling bad, when we're on the road where we're afwul, when the second place team keeps inching closer, when we're less than two weeks away from a four-day all-star break, when neither game is being pitched by Sheets or Yo .... is inex-freakin-scusable.

The guy getting the rest today didn't get a four-day break. He was busy on that Monday and Tuesday.

I'd rather have a fresh Fielder to face the better of the two teams.

Chris

-----

"I guess underrated pitchers with bad goatees are the new market inefficiency." -- SRB

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yost needs to demand more out of his players. Our best players need to be playing EVERY DAY. They're young, they should be able to play everyday and run marathons on off days. Fatigue and soreness are unacceptable.

I'd really have been OK with the Brewers not making the playoffs this year.

But I really wish this team hadn't jumped out to that lead this year and given us hope, only to squander it away to let a hard-charging Cubs team, no less, take it away.

That stings, badly.

Quote:
Not sure how Hattegburg, Dunn, Griffey, and Phillips managed to make it through all 4 games. They must be damn tired right now. I suppose they will rest them against the Cubs?

Hattenburg didn't start on Monday.

Hrere we go Again another Collaspe after the All star break.

This team should kick itself in the But for losing 3-4 aganist Cinny. I mean i don"t expect them to be world Beaters on the road but this is ridcious. Coco is horrible on the road and can"t close games and we have a manager who can put his team in position to win a game. I fully Expect the Cubs to Overtake The Brewers by no Later than Sun Night.

The Brewers have 1 good shot at winning in STL and that YO start.I have lost complete faith in this team and their Coach.

IF they do the el Fodo then the first step Mark has to do if Fire Yost.

This team was lucky the cubs played horrible at the beginning of the year or else we would oit of first a long time ago.

Maybe the plan accelerated a little too quickly in the first half this year, and we really aren't that good. If that is true, then Melvin should've sat with what we had and not given up Inman for Linebrink, who I think is an average pitcher in a pitcher's park.

Quote:
Not sure how Hattegburg, Dunn, Griffey, and Phillips managed to make it through all 4 games. They must be damn tired right now. I suppose they will rest them against the Cubs?

All 4 of these guys have had more time off than Braun or Fielder, so not sure what the point of your post was.

Dunn has been out 5 games this year, Hatteburg a lot of games, Griffey 12 games and Phillips 4 games.

Archived