Brewer Fanatic

2007 Vent Thread, Part 5

pitchleague
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it unreal how many game this team can lose after having so many big leads.

The Hitters get a lead and Stop Playing .

The Pitchers can"t hold a lead .

This team is so lost and expect the wheels to completly fall Off.

This team is just pathetic on the road

Dear First Place,

It was nice spending time with you but we must leave. I know you'll understand. Maybe we'll meet up again next year. Have a nice rest of the season.

Sincerely,

The Milwaukee Brewers

PS - Please don't be too kind to the Cubs.

I'm to the point where if Yost doesn't get fired then we're not trying to win. A team this talented should never be this horrible on the road.

We don't beat any of the teams we should beat and every losing team has stepped up and taken a solid knock at us with complete success the past 5 out of 7 series or so.

I know there's a lot of "stay the course" people on here... those are the same people who would have said the same in Seattle year after year when they were close to contention and management never got them any help at the trading deadline and they fell short, or the same people that will say we'll be better next year once their stay the course plan falls apart at the end of this season.

Yost has had quite a few years now to show us his team can do better but they're not. He might not be the one playing the games, but he's choosing the poor lineups, making the bad bullpen calls and making quizzical substitutions. This team does the same thing every year. Starts strong, chokes in July and stinks on the road.

It's time for a change.

Rp

The Brewers will be second place ball club very shortly

And you know what? There's still 2 MONTHS of the season left. 2 MONTHS! 2 MONTHS! Im going to keep saying it as if it could ever sink in.

And 2nd, I hope the Brewers do just dump turnbow. How could we ever use him again if T Bone 10 on brewerfan.net doesnt trust him?

I don't really care if Yost gets fired but I'm just curious how your best RP's blowing games is his fault. Every RP we used on this road trip bombed except Spurling! What is he supposed to do when the entire bullpen collapses at the same time.

Quote:
And you know what? There's still 2 MONTHS of the season left. 2 MONTHS! 2 MONTHS! Im going to keep saying it as if it could ever sink in.

Christ why is it that some posters on here just can't let people vent? It's a half game lead, we're under .500 in our past 70+ games but everything is fine. Some of you guys sound like Ned Yost.

The season isn't over if they go to second place. Man alive, it is July 29th.

When I was getting mocked in the chat room in June for saying that the Brewers would still win the division, I said they would get passed in August and then pass the Cubs back a couple weeks later and hold on. I still feel that way. This is a good team that needs a little bit of tweaking, not even transactions, maybe just a re-deployment.

This is the most depressing season ever to be a Brewers fan. First place for most of the season only to fall apart once again. Seriously why does this team do this to us. How could they start the season off so well just to have the wheels fall off once again. Im depressed. Sad thing is I desperately need time away from this team yet I am sure that I will be by my tv come tuesday night to see this team break my heart some more.

Everything is not "fine" but the seasons isn't remotely over... and for that matter we're still in first. If we fall into second, Bud Selig wont cancel August and September -- we still have a chance to play like 70 more games.

I'm as optimistic of a Brewers fan as the next guy, but man oh man something has to change.

Does a managerial move need to be made just to mix something up? Teams have done it before and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Is this all entirely Ned's fault? No, absolutely not. But if something needs to change I'd rather get rid of Ned before any of our young talented players.

If it wasn't the Brewers this would be laughable. But it's our Brewers and it's hard to watch. C'mon Crew, get it together.

Archived