Brewer Fanatic

2007 Vent Thread, Part 5

pitchleague

I don't know about anybody else, but yesterday's DH sweep kind of reminded me of that DH sweep at the hands of the Pirates a couple of years ago.

-----

Continued from:

viewtopic.php?p=203268#p203268

Original Lead:

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=382

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member

Deja Vu!!!! 5-3 and the wheels are falling off again. It's just the last 2 road series have pretty much started to spell the demise of the Brewers -- Nats&Pirates and now the Reds&Cardinals. If the Brewers are a >GOOD< team they win more than they lose against INFERIOR ballclubs.

Grrr - 5-4 now. And not even the rain is going to save them.

I haven't posted in here all season but I can say for the first time and be completely confident that there will be no Brewers playoffs this year. They are physically incapable of winning more than 1 game in a road series, it just isn't going to happen. You could spot them a game and 10 runs, but it just isn't going to happen.

I help out hope all year that they would turn it around on the road, but it's not happening, not a chance. The road woes will turn into home woes and the season will be over before we know it.

At least football is starting.

I could have sworn someone told me they had the best bullpen in the league in the Linebrink thread.

Villanueva is just worn out. It's not innings, it's that he's never had to appear in so many games and warm up so often.

Archived