Brewer Fanatic

brewers community foundation fund-raising week

pepsimax23

so i guess i just found out about the BCF fund raiser with just a day to spare.. for those who dont obsessively get tweets / read blogs / check facebook / etc, this is an easy one to have slip by. so they sold $5 bobblehead SGA on monday. some of them autographed apparently.

anyone find any treasures so far? apparently the table is at sect 116.

Oh man, but what you got is SO. FREAKING. AWESOME!!!

I'm goin outta town tomorrow, so I'll be missing it as well. Curious to know the prices on jerseys. Tonight I saw an Aoki 1948 throwback from a game at Target Field is going for 1500. It was a really great looking jersey though.

so i got there before the game started, but NOT when the doors opened. it was all picked over outside of autographed hernan iribarren & brad fischer game used spring training jerseys for $60.

congrats to the early birds and the ebay preneurs. and obviously for BCF who probably reached their goals and then some for this week.

Archived