Brewer Fanatic

2013-08-05 Brewers (Thornburg) at Giants (Gaudin), 10:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose 4-2]

The stache
The sad part is that none of this will get fixed, and we'll be seeing the same bad play next year. We'll get Braun back, maybe Corey Hart for one last hurrah. But we'll have the same defensive lapses. Attanasio will be convinced the problems with this team are the injuries, when really there are so many other things that need to be addressed. First and foremost is Doug Melvin and his drafting.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Thornburg didn't deserve another no decision. Last two games, 12 inning pitched, no earned runs allowed, and nothing to show for it.

Uecker is sounding really testy. "Need a couple of runners here, get back in this thing! Nothing else to do out here for four days, let's play some ball".

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Francisco with a garbage time home run. 4-2. I wish I could get excited.

Rickie Weeks makes the final out.

Welp, a few positives tonight. Tyler Thornburg had a really nice start. Jonathan Lucroy and Jean Segura had a couple of hits each to help my fantasy team. Juan Francisco drove in both runs, but I can't really give him any credit after that awful error.

And, I got to listen to Uecker.

That's about it. Trying to focus on the positive, right? :laughing

Thornburg didn't deserve another no decision. Last two games, 12 inning pitched, no earned runs allowed, and nothing to show for it.

It could have been worse. Gorzelanny's first two starts in June were 12 inning pitched, no earned runs, and a 0-2 record.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

really enjoying the fact that thornburg is BETTER his second run in the majors.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

gotta really feel good about thornburg's MLB performance this year

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Archived