Brewer Fanatic

Harvey Kuenn Bobble

Well, is there a mystery involved here?

The overwhelming majority on ebay are blue, very few pinstripes up for auction.

Is there any way to verify this was indeed 50/50? Anyone have today's program? Did it say anything there about the bobbles?

I am not a fan of how the Brewers have marketed their SGA bobbles this year. Why the mystery?

Just stop the alternates already, or clearly let the fans know what they are giving away.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I don't know, I had heard 50/50. My group of 5 was split 3/2 blue, but I guess that doesn't say much about the overall split.

Edit for clarity: The game was attended by myself and four friends. I am not one of those soulless hellhounds grabbing bobbleheads left and right.

I also had heard 50/50, Oglivie is also supposed to be 50/50, with Gorman only having one.

Just seemed odd that ebay was filled with so many blues, and so few pinstripes...

no mystery. not 50/50.

unlike previous convention with molitor 03, gantner 04, thomas 04, fingers 05, cooper 06, 13 minis 07, it seems marketing dept mustve figured lets do a "switch-er-oo".. last wknd powder blues were common and the pinstripes 1:8 variants. what what.

no mystery. not 50/50.

unlike previous convention with molitor 03, gantner 04, thomas 04, fingers 05, cooper 06, 13 minis 07, it seems marketing dept mustve figured lets do a "switch-er-oo".. last wknd powder blues were common and the pinstripes 1:8 variants. what what.

Is this a fact? 100% certain?

Geez, if it isn't one thing it's another with these stupid bobble give-aways.

My wife and I attended, we got one of each. The party of ten next to us was 9 blue, 1 white, and a little girl in front of us had 2 blues kissing each other for two innings. Not particularly relevant, just odd despite your political inclinations.

Guy I know got 6 whites, 0 blues. He said they all came from the same box.

The way they distribute them is just ridiculous. He tried to trade someone in front of him for a blue, and they wouldn't do it. The guy told him that the blues were the retro and worth a lot more. lol

This is exactly the reason that the Brewers need to let the fans know ahead of time exactly what they are giving out.

EDIT: LOL at Hitman_Hart !

Maybe they just distributed all the Blue boxes, and the undistributed boxes were mostly the white ones?

That might explain the situation if they still have 10,000 left, and they are all the white ones...

A lot of people on ebay trying to mislead buyers, which is why the Brewers should publically let it be known about their SGA bobbles.

• 2 weeks later...
just curious.. any more 50/50 believers?

Nope, not me, the pinstripes was limited to 5000, just like previous years, and this year's Braun...

Apparently there was an error when placing the order, and the person doing the ordering ordered 5000 pinstripes and the rest the powder blue uniform...

The ineptness amazes me from such a large organization. That and poor marketing is frustrating.

just curious.. any more 50/50 believers?

Nope, not me, the pinstripes was limited to 5000, just like previous years, and this year's Braun...

Apparently there was an error when placing the order, and the person doing the ordering ordered 5000 pinstripes and the rest the powder blue uniform...

The ineptness amazes me from such a large organization. That and poor marketing is frustrating.

If this is true, I'm equally glad and frustrated that I got one when my wife and I attended the game. I would have much preferred my chance at an in-park variant have come with the Braun in the spring, but, hey, at least I was able to get one.

i cant imagine its any poor design whether or not a 1:8 or 1:1 variant was issued. but regardless, its kinda cool they pulled the "switch-er-oo" on for the retros. powder blue common and pinstripes variant when itd been done 19 times previous vice versa.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived