Brewer Fanatic

Molitor at Mayfair Mall 7/26

Mmm, consonance.

My sister just told me about this and I figured I'd check and see if anyone else here was aware this was happening tomorrow. I couldn't glean if he's signing or just strictly playing Kinect with fans. I'll be there and try to stick out 4+ hours at a mall I absolutely loathe on the chance he might sign something for me. Being freshly unemployed has a few benefits, I suppose.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/business/216804861.html

trolls bein trolls

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

trolls bein trolls

spot-on.

I bought a special baseball at the Hall of Fame last year and I'd like to get it signed by my favorite childhood player eventually. Not sure this would've been the event to make that happen, though.

why is that kind of funny? Because he's a Brewers legend or because of his drug and sex addictions?

Yeah, Paul Molitor was one of a handful of people that did cocaine in the '80s and also the one baseball player who has been through a divorce, so we need to always bring it up whenever he is discussed. Kind of like how Hank Aaron admitted in his autobiography that he took a greenie one time, so it's extremely important and critically necessary to always bring up his amphetamine use whenever he is mentioned.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

trolls bein trolls

spot-on.

I bought a special baseball at the Hall of Fame last year and I'd like to get it signed by my favorite childhood player eventually. Not sure this would've been the event to make that happen, though.

in the 80's my dad mailed a ball to Selig with a letter asking for him if Molitor could sign the ball for me, that he was my favorite player, and 6 months later on christmas morning I opened a box to an autographed baseball personalized from Paul Molitor to me. best present I ever got in my life, ever.

go to the event and see if you can get his auto.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

not sure how I was bring a troll. Molitor was my favorite Brewers player growing up. But the man supposedly had a drug problem and has been through treatment programs for a sex addiction (unfortunately not with his spouse). Somebody said it was "kind of funny" the info was mentioned on the same day as Braun's suspension, and I was just curious what their vague comment was alluding to.

From everything that I've seen and heard, Molitor has generally been a class act with the fans, and was always a good community guy while here. He was also a heck of a ballplayer. I really couldn't care less about his personal issues as they didn't really ever affect any of these things as far as I could tell. Those issues are between him and his family/friends in my book.

not sure how I was bring a troll. Molitor was my favorite Brewers player growing up. But the man supposedly had a drug problem and has been through treatment programs for a sex addiction (unfortunately not with his spouse). Somebody said it was "kind of funny" the info was mentioned on the same day as Braun's suspension, and I was just curious what their vague comment was alluding to.

Not you, the post before you.

Archived