Brewer Fanatic

Robert Wooten Up, Halton Down

splitterpfj

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

long stretch of games without a day off, its probably to keep arms from getting overused

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Nice. I was getting afraid Halton might take playing time away from Yuni. Dodged that bullet.

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

Nice. I was getting afraid Halton might take playing time away from Yuni. Dodged that bullet.

That really didn't need to be in blue. If anybody thought it wasn't sarcastic they need new batteries.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I don't know much about Wooten, but he's had a good year, and he could, potentially help out the team next year. He's EXACTLY the kind of player we should have on the team. Bring him up and let him get in 15 games or so. Just get some experience. Let the major league staff see if he's got something that could make him part of our future.

Sanchez and Heckathorn might get a shot next year as well. I'm not saying call them all up, but if the opportunity arrives, we should look at the young guys.

Halton saw almost no time after he stranded a runner on third with less than 2 outs in the last game he started in Arizona, a 2-1 loss.

Nevermind that Francisco has done that about a half dozen times since, and he's in there every day.

how did he look? 2.1 IP, 2 H, 1 K, did he seem calm out there?

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

Seemed clear RRR didn't like Halton, and as manager it's his right to make stupid decisions and not play the guy. But if Francisco is playing out the year at 1B could we please have Bianchi be the starting 3B?

Archived