Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Plan to Give Back [Reply #64: $10 vouchers to all fans attending August games]

Bombers
no, I do question authority quiet a bit, but if it makes you feel better you can picture me in a lemming suit jumping off a cliff or something on a daily basis. But to the point, I wouldnt question a "supervisor" (why is that even in quotes?) over something as trivial as having to walk to another gate to get FREE MONEY.

Paying $30 to get $10 is not "FREE MONEY". They probably had an extra 5 to 10 thousand people at the game last night because people were willing to spend money to get something for "free"....and yes free does belong in quotes when you have to pay to get it.

So, let's say you walk into a bank and there was no one there and instead of going through the rope maze you just went right up to the teller window. The teller tells you that he/she can not help you until you walk through the rope maze. This chore seems "trivial", but after doing it wouldn't you at least ask "Ok, why was that necessary?" I would. If you wouldn't, I guess I'm just more curious than you are, that's all, and not a lazy whiner as you seem to be insinuating.

I put "supervisor" in quotes because I don't know his actual title. Maybe he's an "attendant" or a "guests service manager", I have no idea.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Sunday a ticket scalper had a stack (had to be 100+) season tickets in his hand. The Brewer don't want him to come in right after the game starts and get $1000 in vouchers without making him work for it.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

On Sunday a ticket scalper had a stack (had to be 100+) season tickets in his hand. The Brewer don't want him to come in right after the game starts and get $1000 in vouchers without making him work for it.

he can get so many braun shirzeys for a grand to sell in the parking lot for $5 a piece

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

I think I'm going to be glad when this month ends and they stop giving away those vouchers.

The lines at the concession stands are outrageous. Too many people don't understand the concept of no change being given, so they end up ordering more stuff they had no intention of buying in the first place because they think that's a better deal. Good grief, just get what you want and don't worry if it only comes to $6.50. You're not getting ripped off!

Concession workers are always friendly, but really, 35 minutes in line to get my kid some ice cream is just too slow. I'd prefer a little less happy chit chat and a little more speed.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't really understand how having an event free that had 10,000 plus people rounded off to $10 a head really helps the charities. Wasn't all the proceeds going to charity?

Ya, I was thinking maybe I'll go this year but then I realized a free event will mean a whole lot more people. So I'll still pass on going.

That place is going to be an absolute zoo with free admission.

:(

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived