Brewer Fanatic

Looking for a Photo of Braun

bani1717

I am looking to buy some kind of a high-quality photo (either digital or hard copy 8x10) of Ryan Braun. I am looking specifically for photos of him celebrating the walk-off grand slam against Pittsburgh on 9-25-08 (for example, maybe something like the photo below). Does anyone have a photo like this or know where I might be able to get one? I would eventually be looking to get this photo signed. I generally prefer to get my own autographs, so I'd probably prefer an unsigned copy, but I may be open to buying a signed copy if the price is right.

I currently have a couple pictures of Braun celebrating his big homer in the 9-28-08 win, along with ticket stubs from that epic 9-28-08 game and from the 9-25-08 walk-off grand slam. I currently have one of my 9-28-08 pics signed by Braun, and a Fielder/Braun dual photo from that game signed by Fielder (still need to get Braun on there). I also have my 9-28-08 ticket signed by Braun. So my ultimate goal is to get Braun to sign the one with Fielder, and also have him sign a pic from 9-25-08 along with that ticket stub, and frame everything in one large frame to remember that run at the end of 2008 to get us into the playoffs.

Archived