Brewer Fanatic

Nashville Sounds Bobbleheads For Sale

Hey guys. I live in Nashville but I'll be in Chicago on Saturday to see Belle & Sebastian and, since I'll only be two hours from Milwaukee, I really want to make it to Miller park for the game against the Marlins on Sunday. My only problem is that money is a little tight because of medical bills. My solution - sell some bobbleheads. I know it's short notice but if anyone who is interested will be at Pitchfork on Saturday night or at Miller Park on Sunday then we can meet up. Of course if that doesn't work out then we can certainly do things through the mail. I have Ryan Braun, Prince Fielder, Brendan Katin, Don Money, and Corey Hart, all in the original white boxes. I'll start out asking for the prices listed on Bikeage 77's price guide but I'm open to offers. Thanks! :))

Ok guys, I know what you are thinking. You're thinking, "Gee, I would really love to have some of those Sounds bobbles but I'm just not sure if that's a smart way to spend my hard earned bread". Well check this out. Right now, for a limited time only, PRICES HAVE BEEN SLASHED!! The time is now! I'm liquidating these bobbles at historically low prices! You want a Prince Fielder bobble but you don't wanna pay $50? Well right now the big fella can be yours for only $35 (plus $5 s&h). Are you feeling a little iffy about Braun with all the steroid allegations? Well during this CRAZY sales event you can also have Braun for only $35. At that price who cares if he's on 'roids?!?! Have you thought about buying the Brendan Katin even though you have no idea who he is? Well he's a very nice guy, I promise, and right now he is a steal at only $20, and at that price I'll even throw in an autographed baseball card. If you want Don Money he can be yours for the insanely low price of only $25, and I think I have an autographed card of him to throw in as well. If I can't find a Money auto I will include a special mystery auto. And last but not least we have Corey Hart. Maybe he spends too much time on the DL but how can you pass him up for only $25? Now folks just sit back for a minute and let those prices sink in. Those prices are insane! Better hurry before I come to my senses! BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!! If you act now, the first five orders will receive a FREE GIFT! So stop thinking and PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY!!

**(all prices plus shipping and handling)

I'd take ya up on the Hart, but I won't be able to get to Miller Park, and there's no chance I'll be at Pitchfork fest. You come find me on the Pedal Tavern in the third ward on Sunday before/after the game and I'll give you straight cash.

madgrad, Bikeage77 - sorry it took so long for me to reply. I was trying to make my weekend as stress free as possible and that meant no laptop on my trip. I still have the bobbles and if you guys still want them I can send them in the mail. You have both been around here way longer than me so I bet you are trustworthy. If you want, you can PM me your addresses and I will mail you the bobbles. You can mail me checks once you get your stuff and see that everything is ok. It's an unbelievable risk free offer. Send no money up front. So yeah, just let me know if that sounds good.

Archived