Brewer Fanatic

REMINDER: Futures Game -- Sun. July 14, 1p CT (ESPN2 / MLB.com)

TooLiveBrew

We happened to turn on Sunday's Futures game just in time to see most of Jimmy's 7th inning, which was nice.

That got me to wondering out loud who played in the 2002 Futures game - the one in Milwaukee which the SO and I (and no doubt some of you) attended. We had no memory of any of the participants, but here's the roster. Have a look.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I was at that game, without looking at the roster, I remember Bill Hall and Corey Hart were the Brewers players.

I believe Brandon Phillips was there and I'm pretty positive of Jose Reyes....I got a lot of autographs, too bad I can't find any of them. Whoops.

I just went through the program guide for that game last month. It was crazy looking at the names and faces of the stars I now know.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Community Moderator

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/80/files/2013/07/7503816.jpg

Figured we needed one obligatory Jimmy Nelson Futures Game action photo in this thread before it dries up and goes off to BF.net thread heaven.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived