Brewer Fanatic

Arizona Roll Call

AZBrewCrew

The wife and I were all set to come down for all four games from Kingman, but decided not to. Having the A/C in the Honda need repair a month ago kind of took our baseball trip money away.

Have fun, though! I'll be watching on tv (the D-Backs guys, ugh [although not as bad anymore with no more Sutton/Grace combo] with Uecker on the MLB audio) while sitting on the porch in the stadium seats while the misting fans blow on me. When it gets dark, I'll fire up the fire pit and have a few beers while I listen.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Im planning on going Friday and Saturday. Havent bought tickets yet but I may take advantage of the fact that the Dbacks have extended the military/police/fire 50% discount for the entire homestand and treat myself to a little nicer seats than the bleachers.
Formerly AirShuttle6104

Archived