Brewer Fanatic

Jerseys for bobbleheads?

TracyThom

I've really fallen behind on my Brewers bobblehead collection the past few years, but I'm looking to get caught up. Would anyone be interested in trading bobbleheads for some of my used Brewers jerseys? This is what I have:

"Majestic" Ryan Braun Brewers gray jersey. This is a Chinese knockoff from an order we did here on BF.net a few years back. As far as knockoffs go, this one is really good. The font is nearly perfect and the only flaw is that the red in the MLB logo has faded a little bit. The jersey has been worn 20-25 times. Size 52.

Nashville Sounds Yovanni Gallardo jersey. This was a custom order that I made from the Sounds. I purchased it in 2007. It's only been worn 10-15 times. The only flaw is a very light colored stain near the collar. It's almost unnoticeable. Size XL

Helena Brewers camouflage game-worn jersey. These were put up for auction after the 2006 season. Really sweet looking jersey. It's number 95, which was worn by Jose Romero. It's also only been worn 10-15 times. Size 48.

All the jerseys come from a smoke-free home. My want list consists of any of the bobbles from the 2011, 2012, and 2013 season. I was hoping to get one bobble for the Braun jersey and two bobbles each for the Helena and Nashville jersey. Send me a PM if interested. Thanks.

Archived