Brewer Fanatic

Jonathan Lucroy signing 7/6

I'll be interested to hear how he is in person. I have heard from a couple people he isn't the nicest dude at signings.

Looking forward to hearing from board members who go...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Lucroy did one of these last year in June and I went to it, gets packed quick, get there early if you are going to go. I would agree that he is not the chit chat type, but he was very nice, signed one thing for each person and took pictures. Sweet spotted my OMLB.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

He was very cordial to us at the Waukesha Sports signing a few weeks back. Chatted a bit, but just seems a little uncomfortable rather than rude. Can't really blame him for that. Nice guy. Should be a great event.

My experience with Luc was fantastic. Granted it was not at a signing but at spring training the year before he became the full time catcher but we was awesome. My wife and I talked with him for about 20 minutes about the minor leagues and his outlook on the year. He signed a couple balls and a bat for us and was genuinely a pleasure to talk to.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

That all sounds great, a lot different than what I had heard...

I'm glad he is a good guy, makes it easy to root for guys like that!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived