Brewer Fanatic

The ICEMAN is back!!!

TURBO

Finally got an ICEMAN bobble for the collection... Got a decent deal, a lot cheaper than some have been selling for and listed on ebay anyway. 2nd photo is of the "BIG 3" for Brewers collectors, all in my collection...

My collection is now complete, for now...

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n136/turborickey/ebaysales048_zps3f39bae9.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n136/turborickey/ebaysales049_zps7b70dd96.jpg

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Yes what is a decent deal I would like to know too!! Iceman is not big on my list I would rather get Attanasio before I get a Iceman but would still like to know what a decent deal is??

My amazing deal was back in 2008 when I paid 448 shipping for the Bill Hall Track Suit bobble during the last week of the season that year!!

You paid $448, or $48? The second is a GREAT, UNBELIEVABLE deal! Congrats!

I paid $325 for the ICEMAN, by far the most I ever paid for a bobble, but it was the last one I needed to complete my collection, so I went for it. I used paypal funds that I earned selling bobbles, so in the end, it cost me about $125. (The cost I paid for the bobbles I sold)

And to put the rumor to rest, ICEMAN came from the ICEMAN household itself... He and his wife are 100% for sure selling them. There is no more mystery involved.

He has sold 4 of them on ebay. They went for $380, $350, $330, and $325...

The only mystery left is how many of them did they make, and how many does he have left to sell?

Other ICEMAN threads to sift through if you have the inclination. The mystery about who is selling them can be found here and there in the threads... Funny to read some of the old stuff, and also funny is some of the inaccurate information in the threads.

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=28838&hilit=ICEMAN

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=27642&hilit=ICEMAN

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=25872&hilit=ICEMAN

to reiterate, i never understood why anyone took exception to kent meyer selling kent meyer bobbleheads. re-reading those old posts - i suppose the suspicion was "shill bidding" which of course remains a mystery.

the most inaccurate information i think i found is:

-----------

turborickey

Iceman Bobblehead

Posted: August 31, 2011, 1:08 PM

I don't think I feel like I have to have this one...

Between this one and the home run call Braun, I can do without...

the most inaccurate information i think i found is:

-----------

turborickey

Iceman Bobblehead

Posted: August 31, 2011, 1:08 PM

I don't think I feel like I have to have this one...

Between this one and the home run call Braun, I can do without...

lol

Priorities changed the closer I got to completing the set... I found it impossible to be satisfied being only one away from having them all...

PS. I also have no issue with Kent selling his own bobbles. We'd all probably do the same thing if we had a couple of cases, and knew you could get $300+ a pop...

Turbo it was $41 plus shipping so I am only guessing $48 was the total no typo this time I think it was only $7 or $8 on shipping from a guy in Milwaukee. I got the first one to go on eBay back in 2007 and made a thread about here that I just looked up and found!!

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=8755&p=254667

The one leg attached to the base is cracked but for $41 I can live with it now that I know what kind of bobblehead it is. At the time I and a few others as you see in the old thread had no idea if this was real or just a fan made bobble!!

Bill Hall and getting gifted a 2004 Bernie Birthday bobble for helping a Friend move after a divorce are my best finds so far for bobbleheads!!

Archived