Brewer Fanatic

Milwaukee Brewers Harvey's Wallbangers DVD

In 1982, the Milwaukee Brewers led the league in runs and home runs and earned the nickname Harvey's Wallbangers (A reference to their manager, Harvey Kuenn). They beat the California Angels in the American League Championship and went on to play the St. Louis Cardinals in the World Series. Relive this magical year through the eyes of those that were there including Paul Molitor, Robin Yount, Rollie Fingers, Jim Gatner and more!

2007 marks the 25th Anniversary of the Milwaukee Brewer?s appearance in the World Series. The Brewers will be wearing commemorative patches on their uniforms all season-long and the team will be celebrating the anniversary at every Friday night Home Game this season.

2-DVD Set includes the full-length Documentary and the entire Game 5 from the 1982 ALCS vs. the California Angels. The Milwaukee Brewers and Hart Sharp Video will be supporting this release with in-stadium promotions and signage, radio spots, print ads and television advertising. Narrated by the voice of the Brewers, Bob Uecker.

$24.95 SRP

AVAILABLE AT MLB.COM

http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-3625426dt.jpg

Also available at:

Sears

Wal*Mart

Sentry

Sam's Club

K-Mart

Family Video

Open Pantry

The Exclusive Company

Best Buy

Blockbuster

i got it for 20 bucks at best buy. Well worth the money since I was 2 during the season. Even though I have seen brewers classics and heard stories, it was awesome to see how much the city embraced that team. I hope one day that may be the case with the present day brewers.

• 1 month later...
I'll be buying mine soon. But in the meantime, I ordered it from Netflix and watched just the other day. What great memories to see again.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived