Brewer Fanatic

Anyone have an extra Bruce Froemming Lakeshore Chinooks Bobblehead?

TURBO

Looking to trade for one if anyone has an extra...

Anyone know the story as to why the Chinooks did an umpire bobblehead?

EDIT: Picked one up on ebay, no longer need one.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/BRUCE-FROEMMING-UMPIRE-BOBBLEHEAD-LAKESHORE-CHINOOKS-MILWAUKEE-BREWERS-/00/s/NzM1WDQ1OA==/z/SAsAAOxyyjpRwlpV/$(KGrHqV,!oEFG1RuZH0HBRwlpUtVPQ~~60_3.JPG

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

When was that giveaway? I have a ball signed by him, an umpire bobble could look pretty rad

T'was last night (Weds 6/19). There's at least a half dozen on eBay- just picked one up for $23.29 with shipping.

Yup, just got one from the same seller as you. Messaged him to ask if he would do another at $14.99 on buy it now, and literally, 3 minutes later, it was there, so I grabbed it.

Yeah, when I heard they were doing it a while back, I had no intention of picking one up, then I saw it, and thought it would be cool to have an umpire in the collection.

Bruce Froemming lives in Theinsville and the Chinooks play in Mequon. Both cities are so small that they share the same zip code. Froemming occasionally dines at the Mequon Pizza Company which is the sponsor. When Froemming came in to dine the owners had asked him if he wouldn't mind/give permission to make a bobble of him for the Chinooks. Obviously, he agreed.

By the way the Mequon Pizza Company has some very good pizza and would recommend it.

It's cool because most regular fans know him and he's from WI...but really...how many umpires can a normal fan really name? 5? 10 at the most? Unless you know him or you have some tie to him, I really don't think there is much appeal for an umpire bobblehead. Just my opinion I guess...

I always remember the ones with the crazy names.

Wally Bell, CB Buckner, Fieldin Culbreth, Phil Cuzzi, Laz Diaz, Tony Randazzo, Tim Timmons, Etc

Then there's the ones you remember for other reasons. Joyce for the blown P/G, Bob Davidson cuz he's an ***** who ejects fans. Jim Wolf for obvious reasons. Which got me to thinking. Take a Froemming Body, add a Randy Wolf head. A little customization and you got yourself a nice little one off Fat Jim Wolf in a Brewers hat umpire Frankenstein bobble. I can smell the Ebay money now.

Archived