Brewer Fanatic

All Star votes

Brewnittle

I just cast well over 100 votes for Segura Gomez and Braun and I will continue to due so..... last time I checked I don't even think Gomez and Segura are in the top 3 in votes for their position which IMO they are getting snubbed come on guys we are a small market team we need you guys to vote as many times as you can....make new emails or anything just vote and vote like crazy......and also Braun just got passed in the vote count by Beltran.......don't let that redturd get more votes

VOTE NOW!!!

Check out my MLB 2K12 mods for PC Username = Howington http://www.mvpmods.com/

There is no way Segura is going to catch Tulo but Braun is possible. It would be bad if Segura and Gomez do not make the all star team. I am not even sure how anyone could vote Kozma as an all star he isn't even in the discussion as a top 5 SS in the NL he ranks near the bottom in nearly every single category offensively. Kozma ranks 9th in qualified SS for OPS, 10th in slugging, 7th in OBP, and 8th in average. Again why has Kozma gotten almost 600,000 votes? The 4th best SS in the NL isn't even in the top 5 and there is a player who is just barely a top 10 player in qualified SS in the top 5 in voting? [sarcasm]Wait we are talking about the smartest, classiest, greatest fan base don't question us Cardinals fans so they can't be wrong right?[/sarcasm]

SHORTSTOP

1. Troy Tulowitzki, Rockies: 1,691,262

2. Brandon Crawford, Giants: 1,015,633

3. Jean Segura, Brewers: 835,329

4. Pete Kozma, Cardinals: 595,416

5. Andrelton Simmons, Braves: 592,286

I am not even going to start on the OF voting with BJ Upton who is hitting just about as well as Weeks is getting 582,401 votes so far. Seriously BJ Upton getting that many votes?

Top ten qualified OF's in OPS

Carlos Gonzalez

Carlos Gomez

Shin-Soo Choo

Domonic Brown

Dexter Fowler

Gerardo Parra

Justin Upton

Carlos Beltran

Hunter Pence

Top 15 in NL OF votes:

OUTFIELD

1. Justin Upton, Braves: 1,666,026

2. Bryce Harper, Nationals: 1,616,784

3. Carlos Beltran, Cardinals: 1,550,844

4. Ryan Braun, Brewers: 1,283,103

5. Shin-Soo Choo, Reds: 1,043,839

6. Hunter Pence, Giants: 984,734

7. Carlos Gonzalez, Rockies: 955,568

8. Andrew McCutchen, Pirates: 952,618

9. Angel Pagan, Giants: 871,143

10. Matt Holliday, Cardinals: 868,829

11. Gregor Blanco, Giants: 722,441

12. Carlos Gomez, Brewers: 704,106

13. B.J. Upton, Braves: 582,401

14. Jon Jay, Cardinals: 577,251

15. Jay Bruce, Reds: 556,894

B.J. Upton has an OPS of .539 and Weeks has an OPS of .648.

Rant over.

I'm actually hoping that Braun doesn't sneak into that third spot because he probably doesn't really deserve the start and if he makes it I think Gomez gets left off. Pretty much a lock at this point that Segura makes it as a reserve, no shame in losing out to Tulowitzki.

It just goes to show you that fans vote with their hearts, not their brains.
Just a diehard Packers, Badgers, Brewers, Bucks and Admirals/Predators fan living the good life in the heart of Buckeye country.

I don't think Gomez is going to make it and that really sucks.

Also, I think it's really stupid that they allow multiple votes. Why not just let everyone vote once? I think it's really dumb that you can vote 20x per email account or whatever the rule is. Most people don't want to put that kind of time into it.

Also, I think it's really stupid that they allow multiple votes. Why not just let everyone vote once? I think it's really dumb that you can vote 20x per email account or whatever the rule is. Most people don't want to put that kind of time into it.

Because then there would be players elected to start who REALLY don't deserve it. Like Yuni B-type starters.

One vote per person would be virtually impossible to police. Even if MLB sets up restrictions that most people wouldn't know how/bother to get around, like one vote per IP address or something, there would be people who WOULD get around it and totally screw with the voting. Even if MLB figured out which votes were illegitimate, it would still be way too much of a mess to be worth it.

Also, it would be a joke if Gomez doesn't make it. He currently has the highest BA out of all NL OF, 2nd most hits, most triples, 2nd highest OBP and SLG, and the highest WAR. He also has some of the best overall stats period. He really deserves to be a starter at this point honestly.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

David Schoenfield (who I usually cannot stand) posted his All Star team on his ESPN column. He had Braun as a starter, and Segura and Gomez as reserves. He said Gomez was pretty much a lock as making it, even if he doesn't get voted in.

If you look at the other outfielders in the NL, neither Harper or Justin Upton deserve to start over Braun. Carlos Gonzalez will be in there, as his numbers are quite good. I think Braun still gets in as a reserve.

Don't be surprised to see three Brewers on the team, though I don't think any are starters.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

keep in mind that several players, it seems, bow out of starting spots each season after the starters have been announced. Gomez or Segura could slip into the starting lineup that way instead.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I was taking a look at last years NL roster and saw that 9 outfielders made the final team plus Kemp/Stanton were hurt but made it so the chances that Gomez makes it are probably better than I thought. Don't like all those Giants getting votes though because it just gives me a bad feeling that the combination of fan voting and Bochy favoring his players will end up screwing Gomez.

Because of Gomez' speed on the bases and defensive ability in combination with the ASG actually meaning something competitively, I think Gomez is a lock to make the team
The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

Tulo broke a rib, so its looking better and better for segura

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

How is Brandon Crawford #2 at short right now? He's a nice enough player but I'm kinda shocked by that.

Giants fans are freaks, they will vote until they can't vote anymore.

The entire voting process is an absolute joke.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived