Brewer Fanatic

Brewers having a zubaz night

Lilrebel724

Whoever came up with that promotion should be forced to wear varying colors of zubaz to work for the rest if their life. Imagine the humiliation...

But they failed to mention the limited edition "Uecker wearing zubaz with ugly sweater" bobble you get with the package as well.

Each game ticket will be accompanied by a voucher to be redeemed for a pair of Zubaz pants on Friday, July 19.

What they don't tell you is that you have to find the Zubaz at Goodwill stores across Wisconsin on your own time.

I actually wouldn't mind having a pair of those.

Me either. I don't know that anyone it's advocating a return to Zubaz in public beyond a promotion like this, but as lounge pants? Let's do it.

My wife bought me a pair of red/white/blues for football season because I spend all day at home, and let me tell you, they are COMFORTABLE.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived