Brewer Fanatic

2013-06-10 Brewers (Gallardo) at Marlins (Nolasco), 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-1; Gallardo 1,000th Career K]

Last Brewers CG was April 5th 2011 (Gallardo). Will Gallardo go the distance tonight?

382 games without a complete game. WOW!

Bill just said that RRR does not believe in the complete game.

:ohwell

I don't really care about complete games. I'd rather have my starters go 7 innings every game of the year than have 10 complete games where the rest of the starters struggle to make it through 5. Extreme example obviously but complete games don't really mean much.

I agree with that. Consistent quality starts means more to me than a complete game.

There's about 100 games left in the season. If we just continue improving, making up ground here and there, nothing is impossible. This team has certainly dug itself out of holes before. They did it this year when they started 2-8. They did it last year, and almost got a playoff spot for their effort.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Loved what Carlos just said about playing in a platoon... He basically said that he is more relaxed at the plate when he knows he is playing every day.

And we wonder why Mat Gamel never put up the numbers he's capable of. They kept jerking him around with the spot starts.

Most players need consistent playing time to get in a groove. It's very hard to play off the bench, and hit consistently.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Perfect Trading Partner - Marlins

Rickie Weeks traded for whatever we want.

Rickie looks like an all-star vs. Miami and the number of family that attend the games would double the attendance for the Marlins. ;)

Perfect Trading Partner - Marlins

Rickie Weeks traded for whatever we want.

Rickie looks like an all-star vs. Miami and the number of family that attend the games would double the attendance for the Marlins. ;)

ALL THE WOAH SOLVDD!

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived