Brewer Fanatic

"Supply and Demand", when you're in last place

How late did you arrive? If it was right before first pitch he probably wanted to unload them for anything he could get. Plus a Thursday night game isn't going to draw in a big crowd anyways.

I haven't been checking (why would I?) but my guess the secondary market online is extremely soft too.

I think it was 1991, but I remember going to a Packer game at County Stadium and somebody just handing us 2 tickets.

I think it's been that way from the get go this year. I had two decent Terrace seats on Opening Day that I couldn't get rid of. I think one guy offered me 5 bucks apiece but other than that there was no interest.

I think it's been that way from the get go this year. I had two decent Terrace seats on Opening Day that I couldn't get rid of. I think one guy offered me 5 bucks apiece but other than that there was no interest.

You couldn't get rid of seats at the home opener?

C'mon. I had 20 people asking me for tickets. You didn't really try very hard.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

No kidding. I had to shell out about 50 bucks a pop for ours in the terrace reserved.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

No kidding. I had to shell out about 50 bucks a pop for ours in the terrace reserved.

I got lucky and ended up paying $25 for two on gameday at the stadium. I think I benefited from some who had imbibed way too much not wanting to go in anymore.

Sorry, I was kind of vague here but yeah I'm not exaggerating. I tried to get rid of them on the day of the game in the area of the Yount lot and the bridge over Miller Park Way, starting about two hours before game time and checking periodically up until the start. I figured I could at least get face for them but scalpers were virtually nonexistent, I mean I think I saw tumbleweeds blowing through it was so sparsely populated with the usual guys you see reselling. Like I said, one of them offered me 5 bucks each and several others said no flat out after I said they were in the Terrace.

That's too bad. When and where did you get them? You could have got them for probably 10 bucks each before the game if not less. There was absolutely zero demand for tickets on the day of. I think I've been to every home opener at Miller Park except the first year and I've never seen anything like it. I'm sure the weather had something to do with it, causing a lot of people who didn't have tickets who'd otherwise just go for the party and try to get one there to stay home.

Archived