Brewer Fanatic

2013-06-05 Athletics (Colon) at Brewers (Gallardo), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-1; Yovani OK through 6, faltered in 7th]

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2013/logos/athletics.png[/logo][game-info][h1]June 05 | 1:10 P.M.[/h1][h2]Athletics (35-25) | Brewers (22-35)[/h2][h3]MLBTV | WTMJ 620[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2013/logos/brewers.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2013/pitchers/athletics/colon-01.jpghttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2013/pitchers/brewers/gallardo-11.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][h2]6-2, 3.33 ERA, 1.05 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]Colon tossed a five-hit shutout against the White Sox on Friday, walking none and fanning three while using 106 pitches. The right-handed veteran has issued just four walks in 70 1/3 innings this season.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][h2]4-5, 5.05 ERA, 1.49 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Athletics | Game Log[/h3][h3]Manager Ron Roenicke and catcher Jonathan Lucroy were both encouraged by Gallardo's victory over the Phillies, though he surrendered a trio of home runs. They cited better life on a fastball that has lagged so far this year.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. CF Coco Crisp
  2. C John Jaso
  3. LF Yoenis Cespedes
  4. SS Jed Lowrie
  5. 3B Josh Donaldson
  6. RF Seth Smith
  7. 1B Brandon Moss
  8. 2B Eric Sogard
  9. P Bartolo Colon

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. RF Norichika Aoki
  2. SS Jean Segura
  3. CF Carlos Gomez
  4. C Jonathan Lucroy
  5. LF Logan Schafer
  6. 1B Yuniesky Betancourt
  7. 3B Juan Francisco
  8. 2B Scooter Gennett
  9. P Yovani Gallardo

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

wow, that is a pathetic looking line-up.

Ugh.

As much as Weeks needed to be sat down, I am surprised RRR has the sack to do so after he finally started to show some life at the plate. Seems a bit counter-productive to the psychi of Rickie to take the bat from him now, after he seems to be coming around. (yes, I know, righty left match ups, blah blah blah)

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Ugh.

As much as Weeks needed to be sat down, I am surprised RRR has the sack to do so after he finally started to show some life at the plate. Seems a bit counter-productive to the psychi of Rickie to take the bat from him now, after he seems to be coming around. (yes, I know, righty left match ups, blah blah blah)

ironic isn't it? RRR plays Weeks when Weeks clearly needs to be benched. now that the guy is doing something he gets benched. RRR doesn't make a lot of sense.

Ugh.

moronic isn't it? RRR plays Weeks when Weeks clearly needs to be benched. now that the guy is doing something he gets benched. RRR doesn't make a lot of sense.

Made a change for you...lol

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Ugh.

moronic isn't it? RRR plays Weeks when Weeks clearly needs to be benched. now that the guy is doing something he gets benched. RRR doesn't make a lot of sense.

Made a change for you...lol

lol that's better.

hopefully the top 4 have a good day. the rest of that lineup is weak. is this game blacked out? i dont see it listed on the guide

I don't think this game is being broadcast on Wisconsin Television with Rock and BA. Mlb.tv has the video feed overlapped perfectly with Uecker. After so many times turning the volume off on the tv while listening to a delayed radio broadcast, this is like a dream come true.

I see Gallardo is pitching into the 7th, be still my beating heart!

edit. crap I jinxed him.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived