Brewer Fanatic

2013-06-03 Athletics (Milone) at Brewers (Estrada), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 10-2]

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now the bases are loaded.

Hey, Rick Kranitz is headed out to the mound. That will solve all our problems.

How I loathe looking at our managers and coaches.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Whatever Kranitz said apparently took-not.

This team is an unmitigated disaster.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Hits A's 13

Brewers 2, of which 1 was by the pitcher.

Start booing, fans @ Miller Park. Boo loud enough so Mark A hears it.

"Night after night its the same game" Brian Anderson.....

You know when you lose the announcers you are really bad....

Not only is this the same game the Brewers play night after night, but I saw the A's at Target Field last season and they did this same number to the Twins as well.

The Phils record isn't terrible, but it's way out of line with the quality of baseball they've been playing. I don't think the Brewers have much of a chance against most AL teams on most nights. And they need to play similarly bad NL teams to have a chance in league play.

I don't like saying that because it speaks to how badly I misjudged this team coming into the season, but I think that's where thery're at right now for reasons both simple and complex. I just want to see some fight at some point.

It called brewer baseball we need to stay within the too overall pick in 2914

What about the 900 drafts before the 2914 draft. Man, you are really thinking ahead...

:tongue

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Start booing, fans @ Miller Park. Boo loud enough so Mark A hears it.

Don't do that. He'll take that as a sign we need to win and he'll double down by trading the rest of the few valued prospects we have left for some mediocre 30 year old starter.

Rickie Weeks with a 2 run home run when we're down by 8. I tell ya, the only time he ever does anything is when there's absolutely no pressure.

Rickie earning a fat $2.75 million per home run.

Well, pitcher sits for what 20min? on the bench loses his sweat and isn't as sharp to start the next inning. Happens all the time. Weeks HR? Let all the Weeks Lovers rejoice! It wasn't a Clutch moment so of course he comes through with a dinger

Archived