Brewer Fanatic

UPDATED--Baseball Prospectus Ballpark Event at Miller Park Saturday May 9th vs Cubs. Tickets on sale now! Link on reply #71.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Principessa & I bought our tickets yesterday. Should be great.

We're actually planning on going to all 3 NYY games, since the Yanks (her team) very rarely come to Milwaukee, & Jeter's on his retirement tour.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Principessa & I bought our tickets yesterday. Should be great.

We're actually planning on going to all 3 NYY games, since the Yanks (her team) very rarely come to Milwaukee, & Jeter's on his retirement tour.

I'm assuming the 'retirement celebration gift giving ceremony thing' will be the first game of the series, May 9th, correct? Or would they do it Sunday for the last game?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On the final minute of the Fringe Average podcast from last week they mentioned 150 tickets were sold for the event. Also mentioned that Klement's is hooking them up with sausage for the event. Getting excited for it!
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Is the exact section known yet? We will be in our regular season seats for the May 9 game, but I'd like to swing by and meet some of the folks in the BP group (and say hey to some others who I have already met).
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Is the exact section known yet? We will be in our regular season seats for the May 9 game, but I'd like to swing by and meet some of the folks in the BP group (and say hey to some others who I have already met).

Section 207, per an email sent out on Sunday to all attendees.

I'm officially excited now!

Then I'll try to swing by 207 at some point. We'll see what kind of success I have in what looks likely to be a huge crowd. For those of you in the BP group who don't already know me by sight, I'm currently leaning toward repping George Kottaras in either shirsey or jersey fashion.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Section 207, per an email sent out on Sunday to all attendees.

I'm officially excited now!

I'm in 204 for the game tonight. May have to stop by and raise a glass....

Maybe you guys can start a V.O.R.P! chant or something.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Any word on where the colbyjack-led tailgate is going to be today? The email from BProsp. noted a location would be announced day-of, but I haven't received notification of anything yet today.

I'm referring to the tailgate before the actual BPro. event.

How was the BP event?

Well, if the lack of replies didn't give you a hint... I'd have to say it was pretty underwhelming overall. It wasn't well organized, most notably in that the speakers the Brewers provided for the Q&A session weren't capable of being loud enough to fill the relatively small Sausage Haus. A couple Brewers front office employees gave some fairly interesting insights & answers. But honestly I didn't think the BP guys during the Q&A were that great (in fact, we left before its conclusion because we didn't want to risk missing the intros & opening pitch).

• 2 weeks later...
TLB, you were there and you didn't even come and say hi? I agree the PA quality was terrible, but c'mon man :).

I didn't know what you looked like! Sorry! Iirc they announced that you'd stayed long out at the tailgate, & that was around the time we left so as to not miss the intros & first pitch.

• 9 months later...

Archived